Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 03, 2015
Survivor
Aug 13, 2014
Angelocean wrote:
Scarecrow pet does not exist.
Angelocean there is a scarecrow pet look it up on the fan site wizard101 wiki.

Survivor
Apr 21, 2014
chipper632 wrote:
i never c anyone with it equiped

anyway rarest pet sereph rarest hybrid is forst hound or inferno hound
Forest hound for one is not the rarest pet drop in the game I for one think it is the sea serpent which is dropped in celsteia Your Awesome Friend Mackenzie Willow :D

Survivor
Apr 21, 2014
ndawg202 on Apr 3, 2015 wrote:
I got my sea dragon from a fishing treasure chest
Is that even possible??????

Survivor
Feb 28, 2015
Rubby5454 wrote:
Forest hound for one is not the rarest pet drop in the game I for one think it is the sea serpent which is dropped in celsteia Your Awesome Friend Mackenzie Willow :D
I thought the rarest pet drop was the sun bird?

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Rubby5454 on Apr 5, 2015 wrote:
Is that even possible??????
Probably. I've seen people get the Lil' Siren pet from Treasure Chests.

Also, is the Myth Ghoul pet considered rare? I have one, but I haven't seen anyone else with one.

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Can anyone help me get a rain beetle pet i have a storm beetle but i don't know no one will hatch with me.

Survivor
May 20, 2013
Angelocean wrote:
um no offense but you are uninformed because there is a scarecrow pet, if you haven't seen one check the commons i have seen like three of them there.

Survivor
May 20, 2013
Belgrim MoonDreamer Woot000 wrote:
How? You get it as your first pet(unless you get it from shared bank) and you can buy it at the pet shop in the shopping district!
lol he was kidding

Survivor
Jan 20, 2015
PyromaniacCaleb on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
The real rarest pet in the game:sea dragon (biggest pedigree)
dropped by Salgio in the Chancel
It's nowhere near the rarest and is nowhere near the highest pedigree

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
jwarren125 on Jun 12, 2015 wrote:
It's nowhere near the rarest and is nowhere near the highest pedigree
It's not that rare, but it is one of the highest pedigree pet available. Only the Beguiled Gargoyle (dropped by gold key Darkmoor boss Bunferatu) and Piranha Hunter (dropped by Hisser in Khrysalis) are higher with 74 & 73. Soulful Knight (dropped by Sir Blackwater) and Penumbra Drake (both Nightmare Packs) are the same 72 pedigree as Sea Dragon.

Survivor
Jan 21, 2015
Some of the rarest pets or yellow fire elf danger hound the sheep and the pet rock the pet fire elf is no longer ofr buy

Survivor
Jan 21, 2015
hey i am trying to get mega pet snacks before the double XP comes up and i don't have time for gardening or the waterworks!!! or mirror lake!!!!!. I have heard of all of thoes places and i am looking for some place new can anyone help me.

Survivor
Jul 15, 2011
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
cool

Survivor
Feb 04, 2012
With everyone saying "Seraph" (At least in the earlier pages I have read) I have to ask- Is it that regular Seraph like that life skill or the Frost one?

I'm hoping it's the Frost one.

As for the two-headed Frost hound, my cousin (who also plays the game) has seen one and I have seen one a few times too, so I don't think it's that rare.

Also, I'm pretty sure she has one as well as I believe she had a successful hatching with my Orthrus and her Colossus.

~Roslyn Blueflower, Exalted

Explorer
Jun 06, 2013
Is the ice cat rare? the one with the ice cat card. I have one and some people have told me it is and some people told me it is not. I have self hatched it so I have a few now but was not sure if it is really rare or not.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
To be honest, I'd say that the rarest pet is the Silver Colossus. I've fought the Runed Devestator in the Hall of Valor hundreds of times over and I haven't gotten a single pet. The atrocious drop rate also applies to the Grendel Madlings for the Zombie pet in the same dungeon.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Not counting the Sheep, of course. I was talking about pets that are available to any wizard, not just staff.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
For anyone replying to this comment, I just want to say that this comment was added a few months before the level 58 pets were added.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2014
I hav a dill piggle I got it from a boss in moo shoo i think

Survivor
Jan 27, 2011
I have 3 sea dragons from trial of the spheres

#OP!

Austin Fire OUT!

Survivor
Apr 12, 2010
I think that the rarest pet in the game would have to be the level 98 school pets.

saber-tooth

lord of winter

leviathan

avenging fossil

sun serpent

medusa

dryad

Survivor
Apr 22, 2009
Life Minotaur for sure, I've armies of Sea Dragons and Seraphs, lol

Survivor
Jul 31, 2014
Hands down, the rarest pets in the game are stray piggles. I've never seen a level 100 walking around with a stray piggle.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
zamoi on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
Hi, i was wondering what the rarest pet drop in the game is because i am a BIG collecter and have lots of pets thanks

Blaine DeathBreeze
The rarest one is prob the trolling rock no idea how to get it