Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rarest Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
I think the rarest pet is the pet Sheep because only Kingsisle staff could get it.

-Vanessa UnicornRider wizard

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
stikle303 on Jun 13, 2011 wrote:
angelocean the scarecrow pet is the level 48 or 58 death quest reward.
oh k thx for telling o yah sall some on have it

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
The rarest pet is the sheep pet! It was only given to a few people and it i sun obtainable by hatching!
- Cody FrostDust (and Emma The Otter)

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
the rarest pet i think is the eyebendito and the eyecaramba you can get them on grub guardian game but they are very rare

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
I understand that the sheep is only given to specific people, but besides that I would either say the Boss Banshee Pet or The zombie pet. Those are pretty rare pets to get and hard also since you have to do dungeons. The seraph pet isn't much rare, I believe it's dropped in the Barkingham dungeon. I am not so sure. But overall I say More or like the Zombie pet is rare

Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
my rarest is the soufoul knight dropped in darkmoor castle a life pet rank 72 there is no info on the pet snacks it loves but I do know its all fruit snacks

Defender
Dec 25, 2011
i still think sheep pet is rarest. http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Sheep

wizard101 central probably doesn't have info on the new four dungeons pets because they are sorta new and they would need time to collect info on the talents. duelist101 has info on the four dungeons pets: http://www.duelist101.com/news/updates/test-new-pets/

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
melen on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
seraph pet is its a crowns pet not in the crowns shop you can get it from a boss drop from stoker in MB, Kenstinton Park ithink
I have the seraph pet and I don't think I got it from stoker... mainly because I got it on a character just recently and I haven't been to MB for a very long time. I honestly don't remember who I got it from though I:

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
The Spiral Wizard on Jun 14, 2011 wrote:
1st. Seraph not very useful but the rarest pet in Kensington Park
2nd. Gurtok Demon almost as hard as seraph
3rd. Flamezilla pretty hard to find the boss for that one it can be a code or drop as i heard
I don't think that the flamezilla is rare, I have 2 of them and Ive had them since before the big pet pavilion update

Survivor
Jul 01, 2013
I have gotten cool pet drops from doing sunken city multiple times. Or from doing the winterbane hall or that pagoda thing. Though I'm only level 35 so there are probably better ones out there I don't know about.

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
the rarest pet is the life banshee dropped by king uro anich in krok lol got on death i think i am the only person to have it and will anyone help me on palce in krok i am matthew death breaker 23

Survivor
Dec 03, 2012
Geographer
Oct 09, 2011
ajv32 on Jan 21, 2015 wrote:
the rarest pet is the life banshee dropped by king uro anich in krok lol got on death i think i am the only person to have it and will anyone help me on palce in krok i am matthew death breaker 23
I really doubt you're the only person to have a pet that's dropped from a boss. I also don't think it's even close to being the rarest.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2014
Angelocean on Dec 31, 2010 wrote:
Rarest pet drop is hands down the Seraph.

If your curious at the rarest hybrid, it's the Frost Hound (the 2 headed version of Orthrus + Collosus hybrid).

Rarest pet overall is the Sheep, only a handful of people selected by KI got one.
I think the rarest pet is the Death Seraph mine currently has may cast tower shield and may cast unicorn

Survivor
Sep 25, 2014
mskrbec on Feb 7, 2011 wrote:
The rarest pet is the death bat it is dropped by Kagemoosha Tree of Life Mooshu ( he is the first form of the death oni ) it takes 17 hours to hatch gives death bat card i currently just got it
Lucky i need a ice seraph to use on my ice wizard

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
I'd have to say Shadow Hound, its retired, unfortunately...........
Andrew WildRunner Grandmaster

Survivor
Dec 25, 2014
Adam Goldenweaver on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
I don't think that the flamezilla is rare, I have 2 of them and Ive had them since before the big pet pavilion update
true, pets given from gift cards aren't considered rare......
Andrew WildRunner Grandmaster

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Delver
Jun 17, 2012
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
I don't think the Seraph is rare (Is that what you are referring to?) if you can get it in Marleybone.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
lewski on Jan 22, 2015 wrote:
I really doubt you're the only person to have a pet that's dropped from a boss. I also don't think it's even close to being the rarest.
Still, it is an impressive drop and I congratulate you for receiving it.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2014
I have 5 seraph, those aren't rare at all. In fact you can buy them with crowns.

Explorer
Aug 03, 2012
7starfairy on Dec 30, 2010 wrote:
saraph
I have a gost Saraph as well what do you have?

Survivor
Nov 16, 2013
superron1299 on Feb 5, 2011 wrote:
The Stray Piggle
the stray piggle isn't rare you can get it easily from grub guardian by getting a gold in unicorn way.

- Angus Darkshade, level 43

Defender
Feb 08, 2009
Rarest Pet List

1. Sheep*- You can only get this pet if you work for KingsIsle (If hatched you get a Goat Monk).
2. Pioneer Dragon*- Given out to beta users back in 2008 (If hatched you get a Frontier Dragon).
3. Yellow Elf- Given to those who voted for KingsIsle in a 2010 contest (You can get this from hatching but the chances of finding one are very rare).

Other rare pets- Death Scarab*~(From Pokemon code or rare drop from mini-games), Storm Beetle*~(From 1,000,000th player event ~101 crowns~ or rare mini-game drop.), Danger Hound*~(Earned from old Facebook Voting or W101 central Raffle).

Pets with a * after them mean they cannot be hatched. For example hatching a Storm Beetle and an Imp would give you a Rain Beetle and NOT a Storm Beetle.

Cass MoonHeart~ Level 100

Survivor
May 15, 2011
All this chit chat bout the most rarest pets, the most rarest pets r sea dragon drop at chanel cant remember the bosses, giraffe from mirror lake and hand down no doubt bout its rarest pet I've never seen is lord of death, forest and mystic (spiritual hybrids of lord of winter which may not even exist)
unknown life wiz