Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rare Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2010
Hey, I was just wondering about people's opinions on what the rarest pets are. I know what I think are the rarest pets, but I just wanted to know what other people think. Thanks

"...With awesomeness, pwnge is assured."

~Talon GriffinBlood--Sword Saint~

Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
Explorer
Feb 03, 2011
kippy206 wrote:
Hey, I was just wondering about people's opinions on what the rarest pets are. I know what I think are the rarest pets, but I just wanted to know what other people think. Thanks

Well I think that the life minotaur is one of the rarest pets because I have farmed for it for countless hours... Wish I could get it!!!!

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
timmorro wrote:
id say the rarest pets are all the ones i dont have :)

I agree.

There is a pet sheep that (as I understand) is only given out to certain players by KI. And the sheep either cannot hatch with other pets or the chance of getting a sheep with a hatching is 0.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
kippy206 wrote:

The rarest pet is the Sheep. Only the admins get that.

Defender
Feb 15, 2009
To ME, the rarest pet is the Tempest Hound because it took 9 Orthrus, a Grove Unicorn, and over 300,000 gold to get it. Other than that, I'd say that the rarest pets are definitely the Sheep and (if you don't have it already) Ice Hound (they changed the Orthrus-Collosus hybrid to Frost Hound recently). Also some others like seraph, life minotaur, and storm hound as a boss drop. That's all I've got!