Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questing for Triton Pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 18, 2011
Professor Greyrose I need help,

I recently attempted to quest for the Triton pet on my storm wizard. My storm wizard is now level 80 and never started the Triton pet quest.
I browsed thru the forum looking for answers and to make sure I had completed all the pre-requisits, which I think I have all of them.
I have done Wintertusk and Grizzelheim and I have completed my level 35 and 55 spell quests. I went to Prof. Halestorm, Storm school, and I received the "Egg of the storm" quest. I then went to talk to Edith in Celestia, she gave me the quest to fight the Kraken and retrieve the nest of eggs. I then returned to Prof. Halestorm and he rewarded me with a new pet, the Kraken.
However, now after completing this quest I am not able to get the Triton pet quest "Hearts in Atlantis" from Prof. Halestorm.
I have retraced my steps and tried to pick up the Triton pet quest but with no luck.
Would you please help me with this problem?

Administrator
We show you as having completed "Hearts in Atlantis" and Duke Sophie is in your backpack. Were you able to complete this after making the post?

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 18, 2011
I answered with e-mail to customer support because I added the screen shots.
Duke Sophie is a Kraken pet not a Triton pet.
Thanks.