Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Power Pig pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
Hello, all! I was a little confused about this, and was wondering if you could clear it up. I have 2 power pig pets, and my friend has 3. I remember them coming from a pre-paid card. However, I recently learnt that they only came from a promotion on a fan website. How did I get 2?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kingtepeg on Jul 4, 2018 wrote:
Hello, all! I was a little confused about this, and was wondering if you could clear it up. I have 2 power pig pets, and my friend has 3. I remember them coming from a pre-paid card. However, I recently learnt that they only came from a promotion on a fan website. How did I get 2?
Yeah he was a promotional gift for Pet-A-Palooza (June 2012), but also available from gift cards (Rite Aid $20 USA gift card and Shoppers $20 Canada gift card) and he is also available from the Great Moodha Statue (found in the Shinobi Dojo)...so you could get quite a few of him without it being a mistake

I've had a few cool piggies from the Great Moodha Statue! I neeeeed this bundle!

PIGGLE POWER!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
My Death wizard got one from a Daily Assignment chest. Maybe that's how you ended up with one...?

Alia Misthaven

Fallon Raven (lucky with pet drops for some reason )

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Wait, I meant my Death wizard got her Power Pig pet from the Shinobi Dojo's Great Moodha statue. She got a Power Piggle pet from the Daily Assignments.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Power_Pig#axzz5KP5D9P1C

Alia Misthaven
Fallon Raven