Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets: Where to Start?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Right now my storm is level 57, and she has a baby enchanted armament pet. I notice that most high level or exalted storm wizards walk around with mega spark beasts with talents ranging from all damage boosting talents to 3 damaging boosting talents with spell proof and mc fairy. I'm wondering how I can start off so that I will end up with a spark beast with the above talents. And if anyone's willing to hatch with me once I have a good starting pet, I would be grateful.

There are the talents I would want my dream pet to have:

Storm Dealer
Storm Giver
Pain Giver
Spell Proof
May Cast Fairy

It's time to make my dream pet a reality!

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Darthvarian on Aug 21, 2015 wrote:
Right now my storm is level 57, and she has a baby enchanted armament pet. I notice that most high level or exalted storm wizards walk around with mega spark beasts with talents ranging from all damage boosting talents to 3 damaging boosting talents with spell proof and mc fairy. I'm wondering how I can start off so that I will end up with a spark beast with the above talents. And if anyone's willing to hatch with me once I have a good starting pet, I would be grateful.

There are the talents I would want my dream pet to have:

Storm Dealer
Storm Giver
Pain Giver
Spell Proof
May Cast Fairy

It's time to make my dream pet a reality!
You could start off with one of these 2 techniques:

1) Train your enchanted armament to adult if it has not so good stats, or even epic/mega if it has really good stats. Then just keep hatching with people that have your desired talents (all of them though). Once you've hatched at least 4 pets, train them all to adult. If one/two/all of them have 2 of the desired talents you wanted, then keep training that/those pet/pets. If when you train them/the pet, they/the pet receives another talent that you desire, then keep training it. Keep training it to mega if it has the stats you desire, but don't train the pet anymore if it gets a talent that you didn't want!

2) Train your enchanted armament to adult and adult only. Then hatch with somebody in the pet pavilion that has a storm-dealing pet. Once you get the pet, train that to ancient (but make sure that the pet has all storm/universal damage talents! If it doesn't then stop training it and keep hatching with a storm dealer pet until you have an ancient pet with all storm/universal damage talents). Go to the hatchery again and hatch with someone that has a spell-proof/defy based pet. Train that pet to ancient (but make sure that pet has storm/universal damage talents and at least one spell-proof/defy talent). Go to the hatchery for one last time and hatch with a pet that is based on healing (unicorn, fairy, sprite, etc). Hatch with that pet and train that pet. Every time it gains a level, make sure it has one of the pet talents you desire. Keep training that pet when every time it gains a level, it has one of your desired talents. If in a level, it gets a horrible talent, hatch with a different healing/damage/proof pet and train that pet while repeating this process. But if the pet reaches mega and has all your talents, then ta-da! Your perfect pet!

I hope this helps :D

- Kelly

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Darth, I have a spark beast with those exact talents, and would be happy to hatch it with you anytime.

Survivor
Sep 07, 2014
Darthvarian on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
Thanks
Welcome :D

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Intrepidatius on Aug 23, 2015 wrote:
Darth, I have a spark beast with those exact talents, and would be happy to hatch it with you anytime.
That's great! I probably won't inherit all your talents in one hatch, so we'll probably have to keep hatching. I'll let you know when I get a pet to adult with good talents.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2015
Can someone tell me what pets there are and what bosses you have to beat to get that pet?

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Gabrieleswiftstrid... on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Can someone tell me what pets there are and what bosses you have to beat to get that pet?
The enchanted armament is a great pet for those who don't yet have the pet they want, or they just need one. They are dropped by Gladiator Dimachaerus, a level 90 boss located in Mount Olympus, in a secret room past the chess room. It's a good pet for any level, as long as you have help beating Gladiator, you can get it.