Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets, Pets, and more pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
Hi everyone, I came here to see if anyone could possibly help me. I have the worst luck with pets and I have been playing a long time. I have come to the point where I have a few maxes and cannot get stronger on them in any way besides having a better pet. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking for a pet for either my Fire, Balance, or Storm. Something with attack and defense mainly. I am trying for stat only boosts and trying to get away from the maycasts.If anyone could help that would be awesome. Thank you

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Kane Skullbreaker on Oct 22, 2016 wrote:
Hi everyone, I came here to see if anyone could possibly help me. I have the worst luck with pets and I have been playing a long time. I have come to the point where I have a few maxes and cannot get stronger on them in any way besides having a better pet. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I am looking for a pet for either my Fire, Balance, or Storm. Something with attack and defense mainly. I am trying for stat only boosts and trying to get away from the maycasts.If anyone could help that would be awesome. Thank you
Check the wiki for whatever stats your current pets have and, if you haven't tried it yet, then breed your best ones for stats together. If you've already tried breeding your own: I have an Enchanted Armament () pet that currently gives me Health Boost, Mana Boost, Spell-Proof (probably the best), 'Sword and Shield!'. Not the best, but it also has potential to get Pain-Giver, which makes it a good option for any school. Name a time and a realm between 4:00-16:00 CT in the next week and I'll probably be on.