Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pets (for people who like riding on mounts)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Hey all you peoples! I have been trying to get a message up but I dont think any of them got up. Now here is something I think you all are wondering: why can't our pets walk with us, even if we are on mounts? I know they can walk with us inside and outside ( outside as long as you aren't on a mount), but it would be nice if they could walk beside us while we are on our mounts! Some of you reading this might just pass it by because you like walking with pets and staying off mounts, but this message isnt for those people so I am fine with that. But all you other people who love being on a mount because it makes you look cooler and lets you go somewhere faster, adn that love pets also might agree that it isn't fair that we have to get off our mounts to walk with pets. Now, I have a Foo Dog (just got him recently) and I went through a glitch, that some of you may have already went through also, which allowed me to be on my mount and have my pet by my side. Now it only lasted for maybe a minuet, but it looked cool. My name is Sevestia Wintersteed (on the game not in real life) and I am not sure if any of you people out there saw me come out of ravenwood with my mount on and my pet out, but if you did, it looked cool! Didn't it? Now scince I now that some (or one) of the people (or person) ithat helped (or made) make this online computer game is reading this before the other people who play this game, think about it. Okay? Because it would be really nice if we could have our mounts and pets at the same time. Okay? And if you deem this message "inappropriate" or the other thing you call it ( I forgot what you call it) this message was just a big waste of my time and an epic fail for me. So please just thing about it. Okay? Please?!

Administrator
As we've stated in the past, young Wizard, your pets cannot travel as fast as the mounts and must hitch a ride in your backpack while you are on a mount.

community@wizard101.com