Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 09, 2009
How come every time i fight a boss that gives you a pet it doesn't give me a pet and i fight the boss a lot and no matter what i do it doesn't gibe me a pet so i was wondering what is going on because my friends get pets from bosses but i don't what am i doing wrong.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2012
aubrey346 wrote:
How come every time i fight a boss that gives you a pet it doesn't give me a pet and i fight the boss a lot and no matter what i do it doesn't gibe me a pet so i was wondering what is going on because my friends get pets from bosses but i don't what am i doing wrong.

Some bosses don't drop pets.
You can look on the wizard101 wiki and see which ones do. If the boss does drop a pet, maybe it's just not a lucky day for you.

Allison Silverblade
storm, level 39 :P

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
Only certain bosses give you pets. but if you fighting the wrong one it won't give you it of course. The term for fighting a boss for something is called "farming". So farm. I was farming for some wands today and i got them so take a look around or ask some friends about it what boss gives it

Destiny Deathblade
Level 59 Myth

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
aubrey346 wrote:

Its random.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2009
aubrey346 wrote:

I am sorry about your misfortune. Pet drops are extremely rare, and i usually don't get them myself. Good luck in the future!

Explorer
Feb 29, 2012
aubrey346 wrote:

well it is complicated and hard just ask around or get lucky i can tell you that Lord Night Shade might give you a pet
Keelan SunVault level 49 Sorcerer

Defender
Jun 16, 2011
you dont always get pets i only got 2 pets the whole entire time i was playing mooshu but there lame :( a ice snake and storm snake and you dont have to deafeat just bosses u can do henchman to

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
aubrey346 wrote:
Same thing here. It's not just MooShu either. I've only gotten pet drops from Rattlebones, Keeper of the Fang, and Krokopatra.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
They're rare. What did ya expect? A drop rate like Spider Silk and bones? Sorry, but to bad! o;