Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet:health gift please help!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
So i have a utility dragon that i got from the dragon hoard pack. Well i levelled it up and got spritely and health gift from it. But when i got health gift it only gives me 52hp. And that's because i didn't get the right ability's up.

But what i would like to know is if i get the right ability's up that would have given me more health. Will they still make it give me more health even though i have already unlocked the talent?

thank you for your time.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
camacarzo on May 6, 2013 wrote:
So i have a utility dragon that i got from the dragon hoard pack. Well i levelled it up and got spritely and health gift from it. But when i got health gift it only gives me 52hp. And that's because i didn't get the right ability's up.

But what i would like to know is if i get the right ability's up that would have given me more health. Will they still make it give me more health even though i have already unlocked the talent?

thank you for your time.
Hi!

Answer: Use snacks that was used before you reached Health Gift talent.
Those are mostly pets Favorite Snacks or same spell used each time you feed your pet.
I recommend you find that talent first then level your pet to epic with same exact snack
( favorite snack or snack with straight and ability numbers on card ).
As you progress trough leveling your pet will get better there for more health also i
recommend that you get all perfect in games cause it will advance to adding you bonus.

All basic informations are at Wizard Wiki Central at this moment i can't add you shortcut to link i dont know why but write your pet generation and look for favorite snacks or any info that can help you more.

Michael BlueBright, Myth Conjurer, level 90, Technomancer

Happy training

Defender
Mar 28, 2011
Your Health Gift will go higher if you train up agility, will, and power with games and snacks.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
thanks, guys for the replies! But also i have one more question. Will the same thing happen for the talents like spell proof, power pip chance and the ones that add attack percentage?

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
camacarzo on May 8, 2013 wrote:
thanks, guys for the replies! But also i have one more question. Will the same thing happen for the talents like spell proof, power pip chance and the ones that add attack percentage?
If for example you get talent Power pip chance 1% in progress of leveling to epic can go to 5%
thats numbers of straight, will, agility, intellect has numbers mostly around 250 after you get all numbers at max your pet will stop give you bonus to talents such as resist, health gift, mana gift, damage, accuracy for schools and few more.

I recommend that you buy Sea Dragon has Spell Proof, Damage for all schools, Sprite, Tower Shield
thats what i have trained from my pet has Tower Shield, damage 6%, Spell proof 10%, and Pip o'plenty
at 5% and now my pet is level epic if i train it at mega i might get sprite but i dont know i guess its kinda
luck involved :).

I hope i helped little see ya around spiral young wizard
Happy Training of your pet wish you best

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
camacarzo on May 8, 2013 wrote:
Yes, yes they will. - Phineas
Valkoor GoldSong 83

Survivor
Nov 22, 2010
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Clarification:
It does not matter what your pet attributes are when you train the pet and aquire talents. It makes no difference to their potential. Whether you raise your attributes before you get the talent or after makes no difference. When the pet's attributes are maxed out you will get the same boost values regardless.

Happy Wizarding!

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
hi my wizard in the game is called dakota i like wizard101 pets have a happy wizard day