Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet world!!!!!!! (not a park)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
i think a good idea would be a pet world!!!!!!! and to get in you must MUST have 5 rare pets like stormzilla and ice serpent and icezilla and firezilla and pixie

!example!

and bosses mostly drop pets or items that rise the pet drop status
and zeke give a quest to find dragons

Zachary LegendHeart
lvl34
nice ice
zilla trainer & master pet hunter

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
000000000000000o wrote:
Duh, that will NEVER EVER happing so keep dreaming
ok dude kings isle might make it it is good to give them ideas and i agree that would be cool exept you should be your pet and he or she will have spells just like regular wizards depending on the quests your pet should level up just like your wizard!

Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
I know you put on there not a park. But the idea of a park where you can run around as your pets sounds like fun. Maybe even use emotes as your pets since they can jump, and dance now.
I think it would be great to run around as my Stormzilla, or even my new Crabling. :D

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
gamer20609 wrote:
I know you put on there not a park. But the idea of a park where you can run around as your pets sounds like fun. Maybe even use emotes as your pets since they can jump, and dance now.
I think it would be great to run around as my Stormzilla, or even my new Crabling. :D
now that i look at your reply that is a good idea!

Survivor
May 28, 2009
gamer20609 wrote:
You mean on W101? THAT would be an awesome idea!! But I think that it should not only be for rare pets, but for regular pets too.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
I think it would be amusing to walk around as your pet. I think it would be hilarious if our pets (in pet world) were the size of our characters, and our characters became as small as our pets. Like some sort of bizarro world where everything is reversed. They could even have a wizard pavilion where or character raced lol.

Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
Flamion24 wrote:
gamer20609 wrote:
You mean on W101? THAT would be an awesome idea!! But I think that it should not only be for rare pets, but for regular pets too.
just to get in requires rare pets but things like dragons are allowed in

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
It would be great if Kingsisle made a pet world that you can unleash all of your pets and other people can do it too so you can see your pet being friends with other pets, right? Uh, would that be a good idea?

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
Perhaps it would be cool to have a world that only PETS can go to. No wizards. So your pets can go off and battle enemies and gain XP. Your pet could optionally equip you as THEIR pet maybe.

But I like the idea of a special world and a bunch of quests for your PET ONLY. So players who are already bored of the mini games can simply choose to play through worlds and quests as their pets, instead of their wizards.

Hmmm. I am liking this more and more as I think about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 34 (Magus Sorcerer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 30 (Magus Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 28 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 21 (Adept Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 16 (Journeyman Necromancer)