Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PET TRAINING PROBLEMS (IMPORTANT)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 14, 2019
KI all i want is a simple set of talents on a pet im so mad on how it turned out to get a talent not even listed on the hatch i hatched with a kookaburra that has damage critical and resist and i get a dogged talent!?
LIKE HOW DOES IT EVEN HAPPEN????

So much effort to just get the stuff you need on a pet all i want is proof replaced on my dogged talent
thats the only thing i would want also spent so much on the nimbari pack to get the fire/ice boots did not get it
im in a really bad mood on this game atm pls help (ign:Mark)

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
With pet training it takes time and effort to get the perfect pet you want. I have just finished my fire and storm pets and each of them had fails in the beginning. My advice is hatch a pet train to adult and repeat till you have a pet you want with 2 of the 5 talents you want and keep going till you get 3 of 5 then 4 of 5 then 5 of 5.

Survivor
Apr 14, 2019
nathan owlhaven on Aug 12, 2019 wrote:
With pet training it takes time and effort to get the perfect pet you want. I have just finished my fire and storm pets and each of them had fails in the beginning. My advice is hatch a pet train to adult and repeat till you have a pet you want with 2 of the 5 talents you want and keep going till you get 3 of 5 then 4 of 5 then 5 of 5.
is it ok if i hatched a pet with a dogged talent to a pet with the stats i want or should i start over?

Survivor
Nov 21, 2013
I feel like we should have an option to buy back are pet snacks or get them back for free if are pets fail, i have been trying to make a certain pet fro awhile now and it keeps failing i have tried over 15 times now and it's so frustrating. There needs to be something to help with this.