Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet talk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
lets all talk about pets
i have:
lord tiger-fire cat (bought at pet store)
mister rex-cyclopes (penny gave me it)
king abbey-dragon (got out of 7 eleven card)
prince cookie-unicorn (bought at pet store)
duke rufus-piggle (found at pet pavilion)

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
ok i am Jack Dragonbreath i have a

Helephant mix with fierce hound (hatched)
regular helephant (quest from fire teacher)
sea dragon (won from astreaous)
inferno hound mix of a helephant and orthrus (hatched)
& many other i have about 30+ pet so i will not nmae them all those are the only ones i ever use cya ya around the spiral

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Armiger
May 10, 2010
frozenscarface wrote:
lets all talk about pets
i have:

I would love to talk about pets, unfortunately, not many people know as much about pets as I do. People still believe that think that pets outside of their school are awesome. People that are death want to hatch with an orthrus! I laugh!

So, anyone who actually has some knowledge about pets and has some really good pets, feel free to chat with me.

My Newest project, is the Polar Cat:
So far, my best one, is Spritely, Spell Proof, Sure Shot, and Pips!
Although I do have one that has Spell Proof, Sure Shot, Pips, and Pain Giver!
I still feel that Spritely is the Talent to have!
I do also have one that has pips, sure shot, and pierce train, not trained yet to epic, but getting there!

Explorer
Dec 10, 2009
i have trained many pets looking for advantages for my wizards, so far the BEST is my ancient grimtooth - gives +5 to myth accuracy, +4 to my damage power, myth trap (whenever), my jade hound not as generous, at adult only gives 2+ to myth damage power; basilisk gives good myth damage and a trap but the spell is hydra, so i use it occasionlly
my next would be Darkwalker - ancient also, gives 2+ to death shields, +4 to ice power, and gives ice shield (whenever)
I have 2 fires, the one account the elephants giving pips only, but on the other account, all are giving + to fire power-death,war, life, and school elephants, death is highest adult and giving +4? to fire power

i have a lifezilla that is giving + to life power at teen so far

most have been given pips, or accuracy so far, my frostcaller and stormwarden have added NOTHING yet and they are almsot ancient

i have many mixed pets and i did a hatch btw my accounts this morning with myth and death and if egg name is a clue- WE GOT SOMETHING on both accounts and I DON"T think is is grimtooth again

now that prices are cheaper, earn fast gold in CL , i can hatch almost every day, i also do alot to the single wizard hatches (have any 2 adults in backpack) and i have been at least 50/50 on those hatches giving a mix.

I just wish we didnt have to take the Ice Hound to epic for spell, this is the ONLY pet hatched from school pets that DOES NOT get card at birth, ok it a new spell, but why to epic? that a LONG LONG way, ancient i could understand

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
frozenscarface wrote:
lets all talk about pets
i have:
opes forgot to introuduce my game name i am wolf ravensword

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
My name is Jason Thunderspear and the following things listed are my pets

-Flying Pig(I forgot what it's called)Queen Gummy

-Fire Cat Lord Rocky

-Blue Cyclops Lord Spike

Right now my pet equipped is Lord Spike.