Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Talents

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2012
Hello, I'm a fire wizard and I would just like to know if it is possible if KI could enhance the pet ability system a bit more. This is because in many situations, loyal players of the game have paid actually money (not me currently however I have previously) and many others have planted and/or done mirror lake countless times to end up with talents that they do not wish to get. In improving this, i would like to know if KI could enhance the hatching guide and also create a new pet ability obtaining guide. Many people would like certain talents that are hard to obtain, however, with hard work and dedication, those abilities can be reached. Despite this fact, it could be possible to choose one of your partner's talents during hatching to make it a potential ability for the newly hatched pet that you will receive. Also, it could be possible to provide tips on creating hybrid pets or even a guide explaining how to increase the chances of obtaining a hybrid pet. Finally, a potential way to go about the training of pets would be to display the most likely ability to be unlocked over the different pet attributes after completing a pet game. This would make it slightly easier for players to obtain the abilities that they want and use their pet snacks more wisely. These are just ideas for the game because I just want to improve the experience for everyone playing and everyone in KingsIsle.