Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Sanctuary house idea

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 28, 2013
Hello KI,

I have an idea about a new type of house. It would be a pet sanctuary. This would be different from other houses in respect to adding pets instead of items. Ever since you added the badges for collecting pets this house is needed. As of right now we can only hold 50 pets either in or out. If you can design a sanctuary with the sole purpose of holding pets it would be very useful. If somebody wants to further those pet badges it is very hard to keep track of the pets and have them scattered all over your houses. I find myself basically deleting pets and I shouldn't if I acquired a pet and I want to keep it. It would be nice to have a sanctuary to keep it in. If this sanctuary was introduced I would imagine we could hold something like 500 pets in the sanctuary. limit the amount of items that we could put in it since it's only really supposed to be for pets. I would go as far as to say 0 items and 500 pets. it's a pet Sanctuary could be based on the different types of school pets or the different types of pets. If it was to be designed I think it would be a really good idea please consider this. Any other opinions please feel free to chime in thank you.

Mark Dragonleaf L130
Mark Shadowleaf L130
Mark Ravenleaf L130
Mark Griffinleaf L76 warlord
Mark Silverleaf L10warlord
Mark Wyrmleaf L10warlord

Administrator
stormkraker on Jul 29, 2019 wrote:
Hello KI,

I have an idea about a new type of house. It would be a pet sanctuary. This would be different from other houses in respect to adding pets instead of items. Ever since you added the badges for collecting pets this house is needed. As of right now we can only hold 50 pets either in or out. If you can design a sanctuary with the sole purpose of holding pets it would be very useful. If somebody wants to further those pet badges it is very hard to keep track of the pets and have them scattered all over your houses. I find myself basically deleting pets and I shouldn't if I acquired a pet and I want to keep it. It would be nice to have a sanctuary to keep it in. If this sanctuary was introduced I would imagine we could hold something like 500 pets in the sanctuary. limit the amount of items that we could put in it since it's only really supposed to be for pets. I would go as far as to say 0 items and 500 pets. it's a pet Sanctuary could be based on the different types of school pets or the different types of pets. If it was to be designed I think it would be a really good idea please consider this. Any other opinions please feel free to chime in thank you.

Mark Dragonleaf L130
Mark Shadowleaf L130
Mark Ravenleaf L130
Mark Griffinleaf L76 warlord
Mark Silverleaf L10warlord
Mark Wyrmleaf L10warlord
This is a great idea, thanks Mark! We love pets and we love housing, so these two can go together perhaps :).

Survivor
Feb 27, 2011
The new house could be called a Petting Zoo, perhaps. And be designed to look like a real zoo. Maybe even have rare (long respawn timer) Energy Pip globes floating around inside it!

That would be something worth buying, for sure!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Ooooh! I like this! It would be a great place to put my collection of House Guests! (Cause they count toward the Pet Limit, for some reason)