Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Racing

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Wizard101, I'm getting tired of trying to join in a Pet Race that nobody seems to play anymore! I'm constantly waiting for hours for a race! Why don't you raise the tickets won to 15 tickets like PvP in the races?? So people would be a lot more interested in Pet Racing. Plus add more incentives like snacks? or whatever.

I'm always constantly saying yes am ready, go to arena, then always waiting for the opponent to confirm which takes HOURS! It's driving me up the wall!

Thanks!

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Defender
Dec 23, 2009
the same i go to the pet previom or something i pick the ranked match but i have to wait and wait so i just stopped racing please let me know when you don't have to wait anymore

Defender
Jan 28, 2010
cheyinza wrote:
Wizard101, I'm getting tired of trying to join in a Pet Race that nobody seems to play anymore! I'm constantly waiting for hours for a race! Why don't you raise the tickets won to 15 tickets like PvP in the races?? So people would be a lot more interested in Pet Racing. Plus add more incentives like snacks? or whatever.

I'm always constantly saying yes am ready, go to arena, then always waiting for the opponent to confirm which takes HOURS! It's driving me up the wall!

Thanks!

Yea i know how you feel if you have ancient it takes even longer. People have lost interest and dont have any really good reason to play anymore. while i love to race my pet i hardly ever win but hey it fun i really wish more people would race their pets. :)

Survivor
May 31, 2009
:( :( :(
I know EXACTLY how you feel.

This is TERRIBLE! Some of us actually like to race. Its one of the things that made the lastest update fresh for me and pushed me toward extending my subscribtion. However I never get to race anymore.

This game actually punishes you for gaining rank by no longer allowing you to race. Whats worse is that I use racing to earn tickets for a pet found in the pet pavilian. However at the rate they let me race it will be 2 years before I can get enough tickets.

So lets see, to earn tickets .. they want you to PvP to earn Pet Pavilian pets. *sob*

It has been a WEEK since I've been able to get into a single ranked race. I gave up completely on trying my epic. I have an Adult and Teen I keep trying. I do see waiting for confirmation screen now and then but nothing ever happens.

I am at a Commander level. I know they want to match up similar ranks, however if you have been waiting for over 10 minutes, it should allow you to race people at lower and lower ranks the longer you wait.

I cant imagine how hard it will be if I make warlord. I really hope the company is reading these emails and doing something about it. It would also be nice to see a message from them stating that a fix is in the plans.

Dustin