Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet questions about rank and may cast

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 05, 2013
Ok so I have a pet wayward minstrel and it already knows its steal ward first gen move, and I'd like to know how to increase its chances in it casting it, like increase its power, intelligence, strength, will, & agility. Or is it just to level it up in increasing its chances in casting it or you just don't have to do anything about it when it first learns the move its random and the chances never change

DevinSkullStone

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
DevinSkullStone on May 31, 2016 wrote:
Ok so I have a pet wayward minstrel and it already knows its steal ward first gen move, and I'd like to know how to increase its chances in it casting it, like increase its power, intelligence, strength, will, & agility. Or is it just to level it up in increasing its chances in casting it or you just don't have to do anything about it when it first learns the move its random and the chances never change

DevinSkullStone
May cast talents are not effected by attributes or age. They are just on or off. The base chances don't change, however they are triggered by events in combat, so you might find things you do set them off more. Unicorn happens when you are hit. Blades cast when you attack. I'm not sure about steals,