Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet powers/abilities

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 18, 2009
I have three or four teen pets I think. I had an adult dragon but I sold him cause I got the sea dragon. None of my pets do anything in battle and all it says on the game is that my pets will do stuff automatically. When? Teen, adult, what? Please help me. Does anyone elses pet do anything in battle, and does anyone else have this problem?

Defender
Aug 06, 2010
Elgal101 wrote:
I have three or four teen pets I think. I had an adult dragon but I sold him cause I got the sea dragon. None of my pets do anything in battle and all it says on the game is that my pets will do stuff automatically. When? Teen, adult, what? Please help me. Does anyone elses pet do anything in battle, and does anyone else have this problem?

Depending on what talents are revealed on your pets at any age, that's what it can do. You get a talent at each stage of your pet's age. At teen you get 1 talent, adulthood 2, ancient 3, and at epic - 4 talents.

For example:

- If at teen your pet has health as a talent, it will add a specified health points to you when you equip the pet on your wizard.

- If you are lucky to get the spritely talent as a teen, your pet will automatically cast the healing spell sprite based on a percentage - and this will be done randomly.

- If you continue to train to adulthood, you may have a pet that has pip o plenty and health. Now your pet will add say an extra 2% power pip, as well as add health points to you.

- If you have a pet that comes with a card too, of course that's added to your side deck and you use it as it comes up.

I currently have an adult aqua dragon that comes with a dragonblade, is spritely, and also has (i forgot what it's listed as) a talent that says may cast an ice charm. I plan to get him to epic to see what other talents come.