Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet powers?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
if anyone else has this problem tell me if they hate it its when your pets powers stink and people tease you and wont hatch or anything to make your pets powers good can someone please tell me if there is a way to change your pets powers besides hatching( firezilla is to much to hatch i cant afford that) please reply

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
boker1 wrote:
if anyone else has this problem tell me if they hate it its when your pets powers stink and people tease you and wont hatch or anything to make your pets powers good can someone please tell me if there is a way to change your pets powers besides hatching( firezilla is to much to hatch i cant afford that) please reply

Currently, there is no way to change pet powers besides starting over. There is a lot of talk though, both on these boards and on fan sites, that something still needs to be tweeked, and the two major ones I see are the problems of not being able to craft our pet's studies as we can our own (with secondaries), which makes no sense, we are the ones in there training them, and the second is the insane current procedure of raising the experience after the stats max. I am sure, based on past experience of KI listening to customers (as we all know, in business the customer is always right :) ), that they are working on tweeks for these major topics of interest.

My hope is that KI, in the future, gives us options in the training. Maybe before we start on a level (say experiencing an adult), we get to choose from a short list (2 or 3) possible options, we choose which we are training and decide before we even waste our monies & time if we want to train further.

I also hope they can make something like 'vitamins' that can only be used after the pets have reached max stats that give a minimum XP value.

Again, we need to tell them what we would really like that is reasonable...KI has a history of listening to us and making our game play less fustrating.