Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet morphing

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
i know everyone loves training thier pets, so i have an idea to make when they level up cool. i think when they level up the should change. not to much, cause then it wouldn't be recognizible. just smaller details like size, spikes, tail, body shape, skin patterns, you get the point. like, for firezilla, once epic it should have like big back spikes, be two thirds your height, have flames on its body, and look more muscley. that is just my idea, and if you do or dont like it, thats great.

Community Leader
I agree. I think that would be a very cool addition to the pet system. And it would be more fun to watch the pet grow up.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Squire
Apr 30, 2010
I agree with you. They should have different markings on them when they get to teen, adult, ancient, and epic.

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
great idea! I think It would be very cool to have my firezilla look like a dinosaur that CRUSHES ALL IN ITS WAY

William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer