Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Mixing And Hybrid Guide

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2011
Okay, so this is about pet mixing.

When you mix a Mist Unicorn with any other pet you will not get a Mist Unicorn, maybe the one with the yellow mane and tail.

Here is how you make some hybrids.

Mix Orthurus with Helephant

Satyr with Judge

Ice Collusus with Wraith

Helephant with Wraith

Pheonix with Ice Collussus

All of these will make a Hybrid, just beware the price!

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Pets you get from your teachers at level 48 or 58 can get a Hybrid.

I was just wondering what do you get of a Satyr and Judge?

I have a Adult Satyr and was wondering what I would get if I hatched it with a Judge.

Anyone who wants to hatch with me, just quote my message and I'll check back later.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Abbigail623 wrote:
Pets you get from your teachers at level 48 or 58 can get a Hybrid.

I was just wondering what do you get of a Satyr and Judge?

I have a Adult Satyr and was wondering what I would get if I hatched it with a Judge.

Anyone who wants to hatch with me, just quote my message and I'll check back later.

According to the wiki, nothing except a Satyr or a Judgement. But, if you mix a Forest Lord with a Judgement you might get an Astral Judge. Or a Humongo Frog and a Judgement. You can only mix a level 48 pet with another level 48 pet, or a level 58 pet with another 58 pet. Not a level 48 with a 58.

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
how do you get the nightmare pet, i know it is a hybrid, but what are the parents?

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
Pets: Am I missing something here? I have spent countless thousands hatching pets and NEVER get the Hybrid. Yesterday I mixed my Ancient Orthrus with an Adult Hydra and guess what I got??? ANOTHER Orthrus. I am now the owner of SIX Orthrus. What am I supposed to do with them since they are school specific? What am I doing wrong? Help please... This is only one example, I have Wizards in all but the Life school :(