Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Mammoth Time! Or is it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2009
I recently leveled to 78 on my . It says I am supposed to get a quest to in GH (I finished it, of course) to get a pet Mammoth. I haven't gotten the quest yet. Am I supposed to walk there ..? Please help. And ... does a Desert Beast learn Fairy? My friend had a Desert Beast and it casted Fairy a lot but Wizard101 Central does not really help on that topic.

Administrator
There are 3 requirements to meet to be able to accept the starting pet quests from your school professors in Ravenwood, Nightside, or Krokosphinx. Each school has a different quest!
  • You must be a minimum of level 78
  • You must have completed the quest "Nordrilund Exposure"
  • You must have completed your school’s level 58 spell/pet quest from your professors.

Once you meet all of these requirements, then you can go talk to your professor about getting a new pet!

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say you probably have not completed Nordrilund Exposure yet.
See http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Nordrilund_Exposure for more information.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 14, 2009
Oh, I'm sorry, I meant I finished WT as well. I do have my pet Ice Wyvern and I don't know what to do now.

Survivor
May 14, 2009
Nevermind, I just never got the thing on the side of my screen.
All I did was talk to Professor Greyrose. I can't wait for Mammoth now.