Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Jack o lantern

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
Does anyone have a pet jack o lantern thats willing to hatch with me? i dont have the greatest pet its a brave hond with spritly myth sheild and hp boost or a gargoyle. but i really do need a good deathpet like jackolantern so if anyone would hatch with me that would be great thx :D

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I will try to train one of my Jack O' Lanterns and if I get one to adult I will repost or try to. It might take a while though so I hope someone will answer quicker who has one ready. Good luck.

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
SparkleTude on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
I will try to train one of my Jack O' Lanterns and if I get one to adult I will repost or try to. It might take a while though so I hope someone will answer quicker who has one ready. Good luck.
thanks, that would be great

Survivor
Nov 04, 2011
SparkleTude on Oct 18, 2017 wrote:
what is your ign?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I dunno what IGN is, sorry.

I replied in the other topic too but will repeat it here. I'm not sure how to do meet ups and it would probably take weeks before I finish training the pet since I just started and I don't always have time to devote to that. You might be best off going to the Pet Pavilion and asking around, and that would probably be faster also.

I think there is also another forum for this game that might have ways to meet up or ask about pet hatches.

Survivor
Oct 02, 2017