Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Hello,

Many call us older wizards who has been playing this game since the year it came Veteran Wizards. Well, for one I am a Veteran Wizard I have been here since the day it has started and learned all the old tricks and new tricks the game has updated in the years. Now I do have an idea, what about a pet clothes store? Were you could dress your pet up in school outfits, color outfits, nothing that gives power because that would be to much. But something fun like a fashion show, dressing up the pets, winning games with outfits or the outfits help train your pet. Having this would be fun for all levels of wizards, all ages of wizards. The idea would be great! I know it sounds a little girlish, but there would guy stuff, have female and male clothes, cool guy stuff they like and girly stuff as well as adding a few more names to the pet list could help like 'Bo" is not allowed to be said in wizards unless opened like me. Pet clothes shop could be fun and great, as well as adding few more things in the crown shop but been able to buy some clothes with Gold, and dying it colors. I thought it be a idea to be able to share with my fellow wizards and Headmasters!

- Alyssa MoonBreeze