Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Help

AuthorMessage
Delver
Aug 31, 2012
I have an epic unicorn that is epic with four of the five talents I need. It has may cast fairy, may cast healing current, may cast unicorn, and spell defy. The last talent I need is spell proof. I am sure that one of my unicorn's talents is spell proof but it also has inherited may cast locust swarm from one of its parents; my failed mega forest lord. I am not going to risk training it to mega yet. Is there a way of hatching so that I can all my unicorn's talents and spell proof? It's very difficult to find people with multiple specific talents.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
The only way to know it's last talent is to train it. Or you can save up mega snacks and when the test realm comes out, train it in test realm. If it succeeds, train it in real game. If not, then you know to rehatch and try again without wasting all the energy & snacks.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks for the advice! I found someone with all the talents I need so I will hatch with them several times as I train my unicorn to mega. I guess hatching is mostly luck.