Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet hatching

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2013
Hello everyone this is my first post so I am not sure if I am doing this right but I want a really good pet and I was wondering if there was anyone to hatch with. I have a ancient beta fish with mc healing current storm, storm dealer don't remember the other talent but I do know it has a selfish talent in this case wise. But I would really like to know if there is anyone with a good pet willing to hatch with me. I would like a spud pet but plz anyone out there willing to hatch with me? Thx everyone

Delver
Mar 10, 2009
Migueldarkhand on Dec 21, 2013 wrote:
Hello everyone this is my first post so I am not sure if I am doing this right but I want a really good pet and I was wondering if there was anyone to hatch with. I have a ancient beta fish with mc healing current storm, storm dealer don't remember the other talent but I do know it has a selfish talent in this case wise. But I would really like to know if there is anyone with a good pet willing to hatch with me. I would like a spud pet but plz anyone out there willing to hatch with me? Thx everyone
I do hope you find a really great pet to hatch with. I do want to let you know to not get your hopes up too high on a great one too soon. I have lost count of the number of pets I have that are almost a SPUD. I call them little taters, lol. They almost made it but one talent just wouldn't cooperate.
I have hatched with actual SPUDs many times and you do not wind up with a SPUD baby. You get the potential for one but you also have those 5 other traits that love to jump into the mix. For every hatching you get 5 traits from each parent. Your new pet will chose 5 of those 10 and you have no control which of those 5 they will chose. You can increase the odds by mixing pets that have what you want showing, its just those hidden traits love to nose their way into the pedigree. That is what makes hatching so varied and different. The possibilities are truly endless. KI really hit the nail on the head when they promised us that.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2010
I have an adult unicorn although that isn't a great pet but I am working on training my Trojan Horse which has a Gnome card that does 650-750 damage and dispells next spell. With 90% accuracy also.