Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet from Test Realm missing from Live

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
I still didn't get back my Wraith since a Magus Necromancer took it. It was in test but not live. WHY!

Anthony Redflame Grandmaster Necromancer

Administrator
Young Wizard,
We have repeatedly explained to you that players CANNOT take items off of your character.

You are the only one in control of the items on your account, unless of course, you gave your account information to someone else.

Check your bank, your Shared bank, and the backpacks of all your characters. If the item is still not there, contact support and request that they audit your account to determine where the item went. You can do this through an email request to <a href="mailto:support@wizard101.com">support@wizard101.com</a>.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Young Wizard,
We have repeatedly explained to you that players CANNOT take items off of your character.

You are the only one in control of the items on your account, unless of course, you gave your account information to someone else.

Check your bank, your Shared bank, and the backpacks of all your characters. If the item is still not there, contact support and request that they audit your account to determine where the item went. You can do this through an email request to support@wizard101.com.

I am afraid that I don't use that. And I saw the person with it. I didn't give off ANY account information to ANYONE! (Not to give you an additude)
Look, it isn't in my bank, shared bank, anywhere. Can you do the email request for me? I know the person stole it cause you get the pet at level 48 and this person was level 36. You might of said that they cannot take it but it actually happened. And when will the level expansion come? I really want to level up.

Hero
May 27, 2009
No pet from Test realm would be with your character in Live because nothing from Test EVER transfers over. And a level 48 pet could be given to a younger wizard from the same account through the shared bank. Just because you saw someone with the same pet you think you are missing, does not mean it is YOUR pet.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009

</div>
</blockquote>

I am afraid that I don't use that. And I saw the person with it. I didn't give off ANY account information to ANYONE! (Not to give you an additude)
Look, it isn't in my bank, shared bank, anywhere. Can you do the email request for me? I know the person stole it cause you get the pet at level 48 and this person was level 36. You might of said that they cannot take it but it actually happened. And when will the level expansion come? I really want to level up.</div>
</blockquote>

Sir, no one took your pet, unless indeed you gave out your account information. I suggest that you do as Gamma states and go through everything. If it is indeed not there than contact tech support - Mr. Lincoln. It is not that hard. Hit Help & Support - Contact Us and follow the directions from there.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
Willowdreamer wrote:
No pet from Test realm would be with your character in Live because nothing from Test EVER transfers over. And a level 48 pet could be given to a younger wizard from the same account through the shared bank. Just because you saw someone with the same pet you think you are missing, does not mean it is YOUR pet.

I worked really hard for it. I have mastered death and I recieved it and it was deserved fair and square. A Magus can't earn a level 48 pet unless it is taken.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

I worked really hard for it. I have mastered death and I recieved it and it was deserved fair and square. A Magus can't earn a level 48 pet unless it is taken.

I have made a new fire wizard and gave him my fire grands helelphant pet at while he was lvl 1. So low lvls can have a lvl 48 pet.

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I don't know how to explain this, but I'm half on your side and half not. The half I'm not on your side is the fact that he could of had a level 48 and gave the pet to the younger wizard. The reason I'm on your side is because I had a unicorn which vanished, not in backpack bank or shared bank, and a few days later i found a wizard with it, exact name and everything.

Hero
May 19, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

Yes, but you did it the test realm so it doesnt matter, all character data in the test realm is reset eventually.

Defender
May 09, 2009
k test real pets that you bought IN THE TEST REALM will NEVER transfer over to the LIVE server. it is posible that someone else with a lvl 48 necromancer passed the pet through the shared bank to the lower level wizard, and it is possible that they picked the same name. it might be highly unlikely but hey the game has like what over 5 million players. do what gamma sugested and go through everything, if its not their check your quests and see if you havent finished it yet or if you lvled on the test realm not the live realm and havent gotten the quest yet.

Delver
Dec 26, 2009
rdfrdrgn wrote:
fourmyant wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

I have made a new fire wizard and gave him my fire grands helelphant pet at while he was lvl 1. So low lvls can have a lvl 48 pet.

Ya but they should earn it! I DEMAND GETTING MY PET BACK! I AM STUCK WITH A TERRIBLE PET! I am back down to veteran ever since the matchup changed. And if I had my Wraith in Live I would be the best!

Defender
Apr 10, 2009
fourmyant wrote:
Willowdreamer wrote:

it seems you are quite certain he took it. well here, there is ONE possible way for a magus to get a level 48 pet.

Did you ever consider that he had a grandmaster death charactor and traded it to his magus charactor?

besides, if you got it in test realm, it wont be in LIVE realm. SO you can sit there and complain or go to Mr. Lincon for help, who is there for stuff like this.Ya but they should earn it! I DEMAND GETTING MY PET BACK! I AM STUCK WITH A TERRIBLE PET! I am back down to veteran ever since the matchup changed. And if I had my Wraith in Live I would be the best! ok, other than your confidence, it was a glitch. so stop complaining and accept Mr. Lincons help.