Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
So i wanted blue ghost and i had to battle the guy who had it like 40 times before i got it but i thing is is there some way to get pet drops easier? Like some cheat to get pet drops because when me and my friend went to get life troll he got it like in three tries . Is there a way to get pet drops faster?

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
dragonlad1230 wrote:
So i wanted blue ghost and i had to battle the guy who had it like 40 times before i got it but i thing is is there some way to get pet drops easier? Like some cheat to get pet drops because when me and my friend went to get life troll he got it like in three tries . Is there a way to get pet drops faster?

Nope. The only way to get it faster, is to fight the boss more often. It's completely random on the attempts, but the more times you attempt, the more likely you will eventually get it.

Also, I'm not sure if the percentages are more favorable, but you could hatch with someone else to possibly get the pet.