Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Derby Incentives

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2011
Ok I am new to the whole pet derby scean, and so for I realy do not like it at all.

It seem to me the hipe about it over and very few people even bother with it anymore, I join a ranked and f45 minutes late (If I am lucky) I get to partisapate in one.

Is there not something that can be done about it? Maybe making is a way to rais your pet a little quicker, giving out more tickets at end of race, maybe even simpily opening it up to the free accounts also,

I do not know, but please do something lol I would love to race but it just not worth the wait.

also, I could be wrong. but I do not see much in the shop for the pet tickets, maybe this be a good place to start adding in maybe potions that fill energy health mana exc exc, something that you can not just get ones but want to return again and again to get more, the 5 or 6 pets there at best make it simply not worth hanging around for after you get them if you even want them all.

Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I agree. It would be nice if they could do something to increase participation in races.

Maybe increase the number of tickets you can win.

I am not exactly sure how crown players pay, but make it less expensive for them to participate, even offer a one time fee for unlimited racing.

Make special rare items available only to pet racers.