Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet crafting

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
I no, this idea has come up A LOT, and wasnt it going to be added to the game at one point? So why dont they just add it to the game, i would really like it cause i collect pets and i'm a grandmaster artisan. I'm sure everyone else agrees with the idea of pet crafting. I dont mean to bother, i just ask you that you do add it to the game within the next update. I and many other people would probably be grateful if you did. so, what do you say kingsisle?

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
So your saying that you want us to be able to create a living creature out of non-living materials. abiogenesis much?

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
KI addressed this topic a few months ago. LOL, they observed that it would be really weird for wizards to be able to stitch and craft pets.

That's some very dark magic, indeed

qbb

Survivor
Nov 13, 2010
queenlybluebean wrote:
KI addressed this topic a few months ago. LOL, they observed that it would be really weird for wizards to be able to stitch and craft pets.

That's some very dark magic, indeed

qbb

deciding not to add something to the game cause its weird? this is a game where most animals can talk along with trees and in one of the trees you go inside his mouth to change which world you want to go to (lol) and its against my religion not to be weird! honestly who cares if its weird as long as its useful cause i a grandmaster artisan and i got nothing i need to craft lol

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Only one craftable pet idea comes to mind- a frankenstein's monster pet. i don't know if that would infringe on any copyrights, though.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
apdog4 wrote:
I no, this idea has come up A LOT, and wasnt it going to be added to the game at one point? So why dont they just add it to the game, i would really like it cause i collect pets and i'm a grandmaster artisan. I'm sure everyone else agrees with the idea of pet crafting. I dont mean to bother, i just ask you that you do add it to the game within the next update. I and many other people would probably be grateful if you did. so, what do you say kingsisle?
I know! At first I was reading this, I thought you were saying that add it to the game so you could do it without crafting. I was mad. But I read the rest, and actually, I agreed. Why don't they do it?!?!?!?

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
I always assumed the craftible pets would be golems or elementals,,, I happen to count those as living things made out of non living materials.