Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Combo's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Recently, I grabbed my Sea Dragon and raised it to a adult. I breeded it with a humongofrog and I get to see the results tomorrow. I want to know everyone else who enjoys breeding their pets to make powerful and cool combo's. This way we will be able to get the results we want and no turn out unsuccesful pets that we don't want. Next after I grow my new baby I think I will breed it with a lepard. Think that's a good idea? Share it! I want to know all your opinions, idea's, and facts.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
sims6442 wrote:
Recently, I grabbed my Sea Dragon and raised it to a adult. I breeded it with a humongofrog and I get to see the results tomorrow. I want to know everyone else who enjoys breeding their pets to make powerful and cool combo's. This way we will be able to get the results we want and no turn out unsuccesful pets that we don't want. Next after I grow my new baby I think I will breed it with a lepard. Think that's a good idea? Share it! I want to know all your opinions, idea's, and facts.

welcome to the message boards feel free to ask anything and ignore those haters

ok now on topic

a really great combo ya should go for is this

spritely
may cast unicorn
may cast ___ blade ( fill blank with your school)
may cast ____ trap ( again fill with your school and for balance may cast curse)

also hatching with a leopard will cost a lot so save up
and the leopard has very good talents so hatching with one is a great choice

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
sims6442 wrote:

Depends really, if you want resist, try hatching with a pet like a Starfish or some Sea Dragons get them I think. The Leopard is more of a may cast pet I think.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
If seadragon makes a hybrid with humongo frog I have not heard of it. I also have not heard of any hybrids for leopard. Who knows? You may be the first to find one!
Sea dragons have the highest pedigree among pets.
I believe most people breed seadragons with other pets to get a new other pet with a higher pedigree. For instance you may get a humongo frog with a higher pedigree. A higher pedigree may allow the pet to learn more useful skills than a pet with a lower pedigree. you may also get a seadragn with a worse pedigree than its parent. You could, possibly end up with a humongo frog with skills that boost fire... kinda useless, or a sea dragon with myth boosting skills.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Yeah, I did it that day and I learned it was a big mistake. it got a lower pedigree. I was sad, but it helped me in chances. I have around 40 other pets so I could also use them. I'm going to find a hybrid chart and define pets to match so I may use them to get hybrids. Like get 2 of what should go together in each group. It should help me get exactly the pet I want. I'm trying to get them all though, lol. It's a challenge i'm ready for.