Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Card Ideas for Those without Cards

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Post your ideas for pet cards for those pets that currently don't have any.

Sea Dragon - shatter

Spiney Fish - moon immunity shield (fully protects against first insane bolt attack/failure)... gives two moon shields

Delver
Sep 26, 2009
seasnake wrote:

Sea Dragon - shatter

Spiney Fish - moon immunity shield (fully protects against first insane bolt attack/failure)... gives two moon shields

I would like to have all pets have cards but not all of them will. Its just going to be like that, plus the cl pets all have good talents to start with. The moon shield, though tempting for a storm wizard, would defeat the purpose of the moon spell part of insane bolt. Insane bolt is a way around shields for storms (as a last resort).

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Spiritshadow wrote:
seasnake wrote:

Sea Dragon - shatter

I would like to have all pets have cards but not all of them will. Its just going to be like that, plus the cl pets all have good talents to start with. The moon shield, though tempting for a storm wizard, would defeat the purpose of the moon spell part of insane bolt. Insane bolt is a way around shields for storms (as a last resort).

It would be used by insane bolting wizards to stay alive, but casting it would slow down their attacks and they probably would start casting when they could rather than whenever their moon shield pops up. I don't think its a bad idea. I would however like all of the pets to have their own cards. I've had pets that didn't initially have cards gain them later on, so I see no reason why this can't be done. It just seems pets without their own card was just a rush job that was half done.

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Ghost Hound should come with a Ghost Hound card. Because the other Hounds have their cards.