Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Perfect pet? in 2 days!

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Generally most people define a "perfect pet" as a pet with spell proof spritely, and spell defy along with another helpful talent. MC unicorn, MC tower, pain giver, sharp shot, whatever.

Since the new minstrels came out, i have seen not one, but many "perfect" minstrels. One was even on the second day! I have spent 3 months trying to get a perfect alert hound, only to find out later that one of my first ones was near perfect. Its only ancient, so we shall see if it pans out, however i have a strong feeling it wont. But getting a perfect pet in 2 days! i have never heard of that.

My question is, how in the heck is this possible, and i know, mega snacks, but that still doesnt seem logical, for 2 days!

Survivor
Mar 18, 2012
well mega snacks, energy refills and they obviously already had a perfect pet that they hatched the minstrel with. But yes, thats insane. I have yet to get my ideal pet...

Defender
Jul 31, 2008
isnt it more complicated than that? Spell proof and spell defy depends on the stats of the pet, so even if by some chance you got them (the abilities) quickly, you still will only get a 5-7% spell defy or proof. If you want to get them stronger, you will need to train the stats of the pet, which means that abilities like "courageous" and stuff like that are important too.

Mastermind
Jul 08, 2011
Finarel wrote:
isnt it more complicated than that? Spell proof and spell defy depends on the stats of the pet, so even if by some chance you got them (the abilities) quickly, you still will only get a 5-7% spell defy or proof. If you want to get them stronger, you will need to train the stats of the pet, which means that abilities like "courageous" and stuff like that are important too.

Yes it is more complicated then that. However that is not what i said. I said the talents were perfect, never said anything about the stats, however you are right. I should have made it more clear it had 250 strength intelect agility and power. The will was 240.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Me jelly D: I am still near a perfect pet, need to get rid of pierce for spritely >_< (Dont get me wrong, I love pierce, but if I had to choose between it and spritely, spritely wins like a boxer against a newborn baby to me)