Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pegasus Pony Mission

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to put their Pegasus Pony in the hatch making kiosk for me. Thank you!

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Unfortunately, the Pegasus is a Crowns only pet - it's impossible to put them into the hatch-maker kiosk at this time. Aside from hatching, you can also get this pet from the Immortal's Lore and Wysterian Lore card packs.

I think I might have a pure one on my Death wizard that's trained to adult. I was trying to hatch it with a Yuletide in order to get a Harmonious Sprite. Yeah, that didn't work.

Anyway, Fallon has a pure adult Pegaus if you just want to hatch for the body type.

The wizard is Fallon Raven, a level 92 Death. I'll be available to meet in-game this during the mornings this weekend if you'd like. I'm usually in Phoenix realm and I live in the Pacific time zone. On weekdays, it's easier for me to meet in late afternoons (4pm through about 6pm Pacific time).

If someone else has a better Pegasus pet for you, then go with that. Let me know if you want to meet!

Alia Misthaven