Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

paying for just another wraith

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2009
i paid nearly 100,000 gold for another wraith thinking i was gonna get a wraith combo with helephant. i am so mad and upset please help!

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Err wraith? Pet or card or whatever? :?
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Oni slayer
Ice wizard

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
O sorry bout my last post I thought you were buying a pet or some treasure cards or some stuff. x slaps self x Yea I see where your getting at. I hate the pricing. But those two are grandmaster pets so it should be priced like that. Btw you might as well buy a school house in gold! :(
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

Defender
Feb 15, 2010
Defender
May 08, 2009
Hero
May 19, 2009
So are alot of other people, you shouldnt have to pay 100,000 gold just to play a game of chance.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I agree I mixed a Storm Cat and a Wraith and got another but lower level Storm Cat, cost almost 100,000 gold, until this is fixed I think the hatchery is being falsly advertized, it says you will get a new pet, not the same pet, I feel this needs corrected immediatly and people who got ripped off need a new pet or a full refund of there gold, cause false advertisment is wrong, and this is suppose to be a fun family game, and I love that, but I dont like the idea of me and my children being ripped off of there hard earned gold. Please fix this so Wizard101 can once again say proudly what a great and fun game it truly is. I love this game but this issue needs fixed.

Defender
Jun 03, 2009
victorx806 wrote:
i paid nearly 100,000 gold for another wraith thinking i was gonna get a wraith combo with helephant. i am so mad and upset please help!
RIGHT ON PLAYER! you hit the nail on the head there they want the same from me to do storm pet ( stormzilla ) with my death pet ( wraith ) and all you got was another wraith I would be very angry to think what al that gold could have got you Including an amulet that gives a strong wraith card for so much less gold. I'm so sorry for your luck and thanks for the heads up on these pet scams.

Defender
Dec 28, 2009
Zonix wrote:
I agree I mixed a Storm Cat and a Wraith and got another but lower level Storm Cat, cost almost 100,000 gold, until this is fixed I think the hatchery is being falsly advertized, it says you will get a new pet, not the same pet, I feel this needs corrected immediatly and people who got ripped off need a new pet or a full refund of there gold, cause false advertisment is wrong, and this is suppose to be a fun family game, and I love that, but I dont like the idea of me and my children being ripped off of there hard earned gold. Please fix this so Wizard101 can once again say proudly what a great and fun game it truly is. I love this game but this issue needs fixed.

It is a new pet. It has new talents, stats, and abilities. It just looks the same.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2009
Captainrex828 wrote:
O sorry bout my last post I thought you were buying a pet or some treasure cards or some stuff. x slaps self x Yea I see where your getting at. I hate the pricing. But those two are grandmaster pets so it should be priced like that. Btw you might as well buy a school house in gold! :(
Lucas Drakebloom
Level 40
Ice wizard
Oni slayer

He is not upset about the price, he is upset about the over price hatching, just to get another boring wraith, instead of the fiery one.

I tried to get jade hound, and I got another satyr. ALL THAT GOLD, ALL THAT TIME SPENT FARMING FOR GOLD, ALL THAT EXCITEMENT. B O O M! What a way to bust someone;s bubble and to get them upset with the game!