Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok Kingsisle, we need a Grizzleheim raven pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
So I was thinking, I think we need a grizzle/Wintertusk raven pet, like Kol Shadowsong, the ravens with the cloaks. Imagine, the cloak could be fully-dyeable, that would be awesome! It could have some fairly decent talents but having some that relate to Grizzleheim. As for a card it gives, you could maybe do a Kol Shadowsong minion, but since that's no-pvp and is in general very powerful, it might not be a good card to give. If not, you could split the ravens into different types like Fire ravens, Ice ravens, Storm ravens, Death, ect. with cloaks that match the appropriate school and give like a blade of that school, if you don't wanna do anything crazy. Here's a few ideas for some talents they could have:
Raven gives Fireblade at baby and Wyldfire/FireShark at adult
Raven gives Iceblade at baby Frostbite/Balefrost at adult
Raven gives Stormblade at baby and Supercharge at adult
Raven gives Deathblade at baby and Poison/Animate at adult
Raven gives Mythblade at baby and TimeOfLegend at adult
Raven gives Lifeblade at baby and SpiritArmor at adult
I don't remember ever seeing a balance raven, but if you wanted to do one,
Raven gives Balanceblade at baby and Hex at adult
As for how to obtain said raven pets, you could be creative and have different raven bosses drop them, or for as how I'd like to see it done, could be a prize as for a neat little sidequest from the Arcanum. It could be like a level 112 quest with no real significance to the plot, but just as a thing you could do with the one appropriate for your school as a reward. Now, for actual talents that these ravens give you, that would take a lot more work and would require multiple forum posts as you don't necessarily have unlimited characters, and I'm already running low.
Basically, here are a few requests for talents these pets could have:
Ravens could have a maycast Fuel or something, if that isn't too op.
Ravens could have something like gives an additional Frostbite or maycast iceblade
I don't have many ideas for the others, sadly. Maybe balance could have like a gives dragonblade kind of thing, but talents are more of Kingsisle's thing to choose, not the player's despite this being a suggestion thread. I think giving these pets some new talents like Maycast balanceblade on ally or Maycast spell again (like a 10% chance to keep things even. This kind of thing could break the game.) But adding some new talents like these could really spice up the pet scene, and if you guys have any ideas I'd more than love to hear them. I'd love to see these little guys added to the game, and if they were dropped I'd spend tons of time collecting them all. Imagine some of the hybrid ideas you could come up with this. You could mix the different cloaked ravens together, like mixing colors. Alright, well I've run out of characters and will see ya guys later. Tell me below what you think about this and if this is even being considered, KI, let me know! Alright, peace!