Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New pet idea- Life Hound

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 13, 2008
Hi! I was wondering if anyone in the staff of Wizard101 could consider creating a new pet. It's just a suggestion, but considering that a few of the other schools of magic like Fire, Myth, Ice, Death, and Storm have hounds of their own as a pet, like Heckhounds, Inferno Hounds, Ice Hounds, Ghost Hounds, and Storm Hounds, I had an idea for a new pet- A Life Hound. It's only a suggestion, but I was just thinking of the coloration consisting of green and gold... Maybe green with gold-tipped ears and gold-tipped tails? I thought it would be nice to have it come with a card titled Life Hound, that would steal health from a targeted enemy and give it back to the user? For example, taking 350-450 health and giving back the taken enemy health to the user? Also, as an idea for a price, maybe 5,000 gold to 10,000?

It's just an idea, but I'd love to see it in action, having my main character a Life wizard herself. :D

Defender
Dec 18, 2008
Technically there is already a life hound. The Jade Hound. although it gives orthrus. I am also very sorry to kill your idea about the steal health effect, but that's just not what life does, that's death's job :P. again very sorry, but it was a pretty good idea.

Survivor
Nov 13, 2008