Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Non Fighting Pet & Talents Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 13, 2011
I have an idea of a pet that helps in ways other than in battles.

Here are some of the possible talents it could have with brief explanations

Extra Energy - great for gardening and pet training -(I know you would loose the energy when you equip a different pet, but if you garden and train this helps both.)

Faster Growth - seeds planted while having this pet would get to mature faster.

Gives X spell card - would add a specific existing gardening spell card to your garden treasure deck.

Gives X new spell card - would give a unique gardening spell card like the following:
- Time Freeze Garden - for 24/48/96 hours your garden wouldn't grow or be attacked for the specified time... great if you are going to be away from a computer for awhile
- Prevent All Pests for X hours
- Timeto harvest (the specific plant would be ready for harvest)

Hurry Up - Increases your characters movement rate.

Luck - Increases the likelihood of getting rare items in chests or drops.

Wealth - increases the amount of gold you get kind of like the potion.

I am avoiding assigning numbers to these talents because people become fixated on that's too much or that's not enough and I want to avoid those conversations and focus on the idea.

I envision the pet to be the Energizer Bunny, but of course they can't use that because of copy write problems.

Maybe a Road Runner or maybe one of the Plants as a Pet like the Venus Fly Trap or Prickly Bear.

If you have any other ideas please post them.

Feed back is encouraged, do you like it, hate it, or maybe you could care less. Please post.

Explorer
Jun 23, 2011
That's a good idea. I like all of them. Maybe a pet could have a little backpack too so less stuff goes into your bank. :-o