Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new christmas pets...wrong school fire elf?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 28, 2011
I got a christmas elf for my fire student. She only trains fire pets and has lots of fire snacks. After purchasing this pet, the egg showed up as ice. What the heck is up with that?? It's a fire elf, shouldnt it be a fire school pet to use fire snacks??? I have 2 accounts, the other account has 1 student that trains ice pets, but I dont have any ice pets on the account I purchased the fire elf, so I have absolutely no ice snacks for this pet training and am really bummed that a pet with a fire card (and elves are fire pets) is showing as an ice school pet.
Is this a mistake made buy KI?? The angel pet is a life pet which seems correct as she looks like the seraph, and I assume the snowman pet would be an ice pet, havent bought one because I dont need one, but would be totally confused to find out the snowman is a fire pet. I think this is some kind of mistake that I hope KI can fix...fire elf from ice school, sooo wrong.

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
TarynHeart wrote:
I got a christmas elf for my fire student. She only trains fire pets and has lots of fire snacks. After purchasing this pet, the egg showed up as ice. What the heck is up with that?? It's a fire elf, shouldnt it be a fire school pet to use fire snacks??? I have 2 accounts, the other account has 1 student that trains ice pets, but I dont have any ice pets on the account I purchased the fire elf, so I have absolutely no ice snacks for this pet training and am really bummed that a pet with a fire card (and elves are fire pets) is showing as an ice school pet.
Is this a mistake made buy KI?? The angel pet is a life pet which seems correct as she looks like the seraph, and I assume the snowman pet would be an ice pet, havent bought one because I dont need one, but would be totally confused to find out the snowman is a fire pet. I think this is some kind of mistake that I hope KI can fix...fire elf from ice school, sooo wrong.

It's not a Fire Elf. It is a Christmas Elf. Christmas Elves are from the Ice School (even last year). There is nothing for KI to fix.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:

its a christmas elf not a fire elf

o and the snowman is ice so ya dont make a mistake when buying it

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
TarynHeart wrote:

1. It's a Christmas Elf not a Fire Elf.
2. Each holiday represents a different school. Thanksgiving=Fire Halloween=Death Christmas=Ice. I'm not sure if I forgot any other holidays that w101 participates in to sell with.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
Yeah I was confused too. And yeah the spell card actually says Christmas Elf. There actually is a reason an ice wizard would want one. I can't imagine a fire wizard using one for long though. It is going to learn ice type support skills, if it learns any. Mine is just sitting in my backpack. It will probably end up as cute little mobile furniture in my dorm room.