Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new bird pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
I got the Dark Crow, Icebird, and Stormbird pets from the Raven's Hoard packs yesterday, but for some reason, their cards are gray in color. I know the Dark Crow is a pet derby prize (not something i choose to do anyway, but that is beside the point), but the ice and storm-bird pets are not. What does happen in a situation like this if you get a pet like this from this pack, can you still train them, or not? I would like to know before I actually start doing anything with them..

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
mudora007 wrote:
I got the Dark Crow, Icebird, and Stormbird pets from the Raven's Hoard packs yesterday, but for some reason, their cards are gray in color. I know the Dark Crow is a pet derby prize (not something i choose to do anyway, but that is beside the point), but the ice and storm-bird pets are not. What does happen in a situation like this if you get a pet like this from this pack, can you still train them, or not? I would like to know before I actually start doing anything with them..

If pet cards are grey it's usually because you have to train them to a certain level, before that card is "unlocked." It might also be because they are school restricted, but I don't think that is the case with Raven's Hoard.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2011
that just means you wave over their card and find out what age they have to be to give a card