Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need help with pet pls read

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
Ok we'll am looking for a pet that can heal me on pvp or battle like pet that cast sprite,unicorn and others that heal, now my question is where can I get a pet like that cause nobody wants to hatch with me unless they ask me for money or pack. Thanks for reading this and if there anyone that can help will be awesome i can't pay you but I can invite you to my pagoda when you like. Am Alex strong breaker level 80 thanks if anyone can help.

Survivor
Jan 18, 2012
Sorry to hear that you can't find people to hatch that don't want something in return. I know there are a lot of people who do good-will hatches. I do that when I'm not doing any active pet stuff. Look on wizard101central.com's forums for pet hatching requests. There are a ton of nice people there that will do hatches and not request anything in return.

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
Alex strongbreaker on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
Ok we'll am looking for a pet that can heal me on pvp or battle like pet that cast sprite,unicorn and others that heal, now my question is where can I get a pet like that cause nobody wants to hatch with me unless they ask me for money or pack. Thanks for reading this and if there anyone that can help will be awesome i can't pay you but I can invite you to my pagoda when you like. Am Alex strong breaker level 80 thanks if anyone can help.
I would be happy to hatch with you! I just need to get some money, my name is Fallon Sky and i have an adult Utility Dragon that gives may cast sprite and gives the card Empowerment. I don't charge people either, thats just a weird way to get money.

Fallon Sky 18

Explorer
Apr 29, 2009
If they feel the need to be paid to mix their healing pet to yours then they are greedy, little you-know-what but I'd mix any of my healing pets with for the heck of it. Just to keep the gold from maxing out. Unfortunately, as I've found out, it's hard to time meeting on this thing since they hold it for some time to ok it to post. I say keep asking around in Pet Pavillion, a few are nice enough to help out just to be nice. I'd like to give a shout out to those strangers that helped me out just in passing or when I asked to mix a pet for a talent or the pet itself. They're out there occasionally, so good luck finding that person that will help.

Defender
Jun 23, 2011
I feel you dude, but the sad truth is : no one will hatch with you because you have a bad pet so you can never get a good pet.

I've been through the samething

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
I'm always willing to hatch!

There is a delay on here for posting but if you will please pick a date, time (please include time zone), realm and area in game Approx 24-48 hrs from when you read this post, I would be more than happy to meet you in game and hatch.

Please keep in mind hatching with any of my pets does not guarantee you will get that pet or their abilities, but it will be a start. Hatches with my pets depending on what pet you use or pick from mine will cost about 30,000-50,000 gold, please make sure you have enough.

Current pets that maybe of interest: (mc= may cast)

Mega Eyebendito: spell proof, spell defy, mc fairy, mc sprite, mc tower shield
Mega Mythic Beast: spell proof, spell defy, mc fairy, mc sprite, mc vengeance
Epic Betta Fish: spell proof, pain bringer, mc healing current, mc unicorn

There are also many others that are adults with the start to a good pedigree, but I can't say for sure other than the first two abilities they currently have what will develop. (Ex I have an adult cloud beast with mc fairy, and defy, unknown others yet). If there are any specific pets you are interested in I can bring those for you to look at as well.

Calamity PixieShade, level 90

Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
I would be glad to help you I have a ancient samoorai that gives unicorn and may cast sprite :) I just want to know what type of pet you have maybe that's the reasons people don't seem to hatch with you.I know I may be lvl15 but no one cares when you have a cool pet btw my name is Alex Thunder staff :)

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
I have a Deer Knight that has may cast dragonblade, may cast sprite, may cast fairy, and may cast unicorn. I am willing to hatch with anyone. I am on the game a lot usually on vampire realm. If you see me ask and i'll hatch if i have the gold. Autumn Dreamstalker lvl 90 life

Defender
Mar 19, 2011
DeeDee i'll see ya in a short while

Jeremy Darksmith
lvl 88 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
I'm always willing to hatch!

There is a delay on here for posting but if you will please pick a date, time (please include time zone), realm and area in game Approx 24-48 hrs from when you read this post, I would be more than happy to meet you in game and hatch.

Please keep in mind hatching with any of my pets does not guarantee you will get that pet or their abilities, but it will be a start. Hatches with my pets depending on what pet you use or pick from mine will cost about 30,000-50,000 gold, please make sure you have enough.

Current pets that maybe of interest: (mc= may cast)

Mega Eyebendito: spell proof, spell defy, mc fairy, mc sprite, mc tower shield
Mega Mythic Beast: spell proof, spell defy, mc fairy, mc sprite, mc vengeance
Epic Betta Fish: spell proof, pain bringer, mc healing current, mc unicorn

There are also many others that are adults with the start to a good pedigree, but I can't say for sure other than the first two abilities they currently have what will develop. (Ex I have an adult cloud beast with mc fairy, and defy, unknown others yet). If there are any specific pets you are interested in I can bring those for you to look at as well.

I wanna hatch with you pls can we hatch tomorrow around 2pm my time zone is Miami the realms pixie area 1 or if its full area 2 thanks

Explorer
Feb 22, 2011
Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Alex strongbreaker on Jun 16, 2013 wrote:
I wanna hatch with you pls can we hatch tomorrow around 2pm my time zone is Miami the realms pixie area 1 or if its full area 2 thanks
Okay I will see you then.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Alex we missed each other was in the pavilion today, but I'm betting you were there yesterday. I realized just now you posted your reply at 1am on the 16th so you weren't referring to today (17th) were you?

If you like to try again please give me a time an date as well as realm and area. Also your Wizards's name would be helpful so I know who I am looking for.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:
Alex we missed each other was in the pavilion today, but I'm betting you were there yesterday. I realized just now you posted your reply at 1am on the 16th so you weren't referring to today (17th) were you?

If you like to try again please give me a time an date as well as realm and area. Also your Wizards's name would be helpful so I know who I am looking for.

You tell me a day like Friday around 2pm or 3pm realms pixie, area 1 or 2 and my name is alex strongbreaker am level 86 death

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
Alex strongbreaker on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
You tell me a day like Friday around 2pm or 3pm realms pixie, area 1 or 2 and my name is alex strongbreaker am level 86 death
Okay

Friday, June 21st, 3pm Eastern Standard Time. Pixie Realm, area 1

See you there! Are there any specific pets or abilities you are looking for? I have the new mummy cat leveled to Epic with unicorn, pain giver, spell proof, and sprite. (Fairy is in the blood line it just hasn't developed) Or I have various others.

Survivor
Oct 06, 2012
Calamity PixieShad... on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Okay

Friday, June 21st, 3pm Eastern Standard Time. Pixie Realm, area 1

See you there! Are there any specific pets or abilities you are looking for? I have the new mummy cat leveled to Epic with unicorn, pain giver, spell proof, and sprite. (Fairy is in the blood line it just hasn't developed) Or I have various others.

Am looking for a pet that heal and resist for pvp i have a egg pet that cast sprite unicorn and smoke green but he don't heal every time i pvp and they attack me my pet dont heal and i hit them and his pet is like healing every round my pet pedigree is 63 but I don't think that have nothing to do with healing