Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEED HELP I AM CONFUSED

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
when i saw this new pet extension wizard 101 has released i thought it was going to be an epic fail. Then I start training my pets, trying to give it a shot. Getting my Firebat to a teen was easy and then i tried getting it to adult and it took FOREVER. Anyway that doesnt matter i got really addicted to getting pets and am now looking for better pets, but i cant find them any where. I have looked all over the Spiral for theses certain pets and i cant find them ANYWHERE. These certain pets are what me and my friend call generic spells. They are like a copy of an original spell. Anyway I am looking for pets that give you a spell ex. Flamezilla. If anyone out there could tell me where they are or gift me one or ANYTHING, I would be very greatful.

SERIOUSLY CONFUSED WIZARD,
Brady Firestaff level 38

Defender
May 08, 2009
The new pets are usually found as rare boss drops

Example:More common bosses like rattebones and nightshade are giving mounts and a few new pets.

Defender
Aug 12, 2009
you can get icezilla from silver sentinel in the lybrinth in ds he fives stormzilla at baby

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
metiger wrote:
If anyone out there could tell me where they are or gift me one or ANYTHING, I would be very greatful.
SERIOUSLY CONFUSED WIZARD

Try going to Wizard101 Central or one or the other fan sites listed under the wizard community tab (left side of this page). Most have been collecting this data for papers.