Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Fire Pet Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
I am a level 92 Fire wizard and still do not have a decent pet! Would there be anybody that would be willing to help me hatch a good fire pet? The pet that i am already using is a Fire Beast that has damage and resistance. I would like a pet that has more damage and resistance and perhaps a heal such as Fairy. If anybody is willing to hatch with me, please get back to me as soon as possible! I need a good fire pet to go into Khrysalis! Please let me know a time and a place and if your are willing to hatch with me, for every hatch i will gift you 2-3 packs of your choice. Please help me!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Empoleon101262 on Oct 27, 2016 wrote:
I am a level 92 Fire wizard and still do not have a decent pet! Would there be anybody that would be willing to help me hatch a good fire pet? The pet that i am already using is a Fire Beast that has damage and resistance. I would like a pet that has more damage and resistance and perhaps a heal such as Fairy. If anybody is willing to hatch with me, please get back to me as soon as possible! I need a good fire pet to go into Khrysalis! Please let me know a time and a place and if your are willing to hatch with me, for every hatch i will gift you 2-3 packs of your choice. Please help me!
Deal. I have a pain giver, pain bringer, fire giver, spell proof, and maycast balance blade on my velociraptor pet. Rather than packs, I would like an energy elixir for each hatch, for your sake to save crowns. Meet on realm sunbird at exactly 5:00 standard time today, Pet pavilion. -level 660

Survivor
Apr 11, 2009
Sorry i missed you. I didn't get to go on my computer today until now. I can do it at any other time however and will definitely give you an energy elixir. Tell me the place, time, and anything else i need to know. Thanks!

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Empoleon101262 on Nov 8, 2016 wrote:
Sorry i missed you. I didn't get to go on my computer today until now. I can do it at any other time however and will definitely give you an energy elixir. Tell me the place, time, and anything else i need to know. Thanks!
K, time: Friday 11:00 am standard time, realm Sunbird, pet pavilion hatching center. Name you should look for: Richard SkullDust .