Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need a pet with a life whirlwind! (Kookoburra)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 20, 2017
Anybody with a kookoburra life 110 school pet is willing to hatch with me i will greatly appreciate it, i have a wide selection of life pets and a few decent death and balance also storm pets too!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
I have a couple kookaburras i'm willing to hatch although the talents aren't too phenomenal.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Ooh when and where? I also would like to hatch with a Kookoburra if I could? I have a Balance Oppossum and I wanted the Hybrid between the two (the one that looks like a kookaburra.)

Survivor
May 15, 2014
exp613 on Jul 20, 2017 wrote:
Ooh when and where? I also would like to hatch with a Kookoburra if I could? I have a Balance Oppossum and I wanted the Hybrid between the two (the one that looks like a kookaburra.)
I can hatch with you if you would like. I have a max stat kookaburra

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
tvelocity514 on Jul 25, 2017 wrote:
I can hatch with you if you would like. I have a max stat kookaburra
That would be awesome! Is there a time that you could meet? Maybe on Wednesday or Thursday. Let's try 6pm Mountain Time Greyrose Realm in the Hatchery by Dr. Purreu? My wizard's name is Alric Dawnshield Balance. Let me know if Wednesday or Thursday works, or if we need to find another day. Thank you!