Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need A Good Fire Pet Please!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 22, 2016
Hello!

I am new to the fire scene (level 50) and I have never thought about getting a pet until now. I've farmed for countless hours and thrown all my extra money into packs and have come up empty handed!

I was wondering if anyone with a good fire pet (and I mean anyone) would like to hatch with me?

I would probably end up using either my magma spider or my Helephant, they don't have any really good stats but I can offer you another hatch with my Death's pet that gives the following stats:

May cast Pixie

May cast Sprite

May cast Healing Current

May cast Balance Blade

I would LOVE TO hatch with either a Tiki Kahuna or Mechanical Owl! Though everyone who would like to hatch is welcome and appreciated!

Thank you all!

~Michael BoomFist, 50 ~

Survivor
May 20, 2013
Well, I'm a lvl 78 fire wizard and have 2 major fire pets. One at epic which gives 18 global critical and 28 and something else fire critical (forgot sorry) and global damage. The other one gives may cast healing current critical, fire damage, and health. I'll post the exact stats when I get home later.

Ok, I got their stats. here are my fire pets

Flaming dryad
pain bringer +3%
fire striker 22%
fire assailant 27%
critical hitter 19%

Flaming dryad
fire striker 20%
pain bringer 5%
health gift 101
may cast healing current

And I also have a leopard who's stats aren't maxed but it has
fire giver 4%
may cast smokescreen
and gives the spell fire elf (totally a fail xd)

The last fire pet I have trained is a sun serpent with
may cast furnace
healthy +3% incoming healing
dogged +25 agility
storm striker 21%
This pet is kind of "broken" though, and I only used it when I started the game.

If you're willing to hatch I'll be watching this post for replies.

Survivor
Jul 02, 2012
Survivor
Aug 22, 2011
Yea I need one to, but you just have to keep working at the pet, I sadly don't have one either