Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

NEED a fennec fox

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
So, i've been wanting a fennec fox for a while now, but wanting something is easy actually getting it is the hard part. Finding a fennec fox is harder then I thought. if i go to five crowded worlds only one of them might have a fennec fox in them. then it's a rare chance that any one is going to hatch with someone because they are looking for a triple dmg and double crit/block pet that not every one has. So i'm asking if any one is willing to hatch a fennec fox with me, it doesn't have to have any specific talents. Mark firecaster 76

Survivor
Jul 05, 2015
what kind of stats do your pet have?

who you plan to use to hatch for a fennec fox, since i got a fennec fox i will be happily hatch with if you have those stats crit,fire dealer, pain, Fairy, spell proof, im not saying the stats have to be exactly as that just mention stats im looking for :p

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
XD like i said before, the pets i'm hatching with don't have the best stats at the moment. Its either going to be a lvl 70 cold fire dragon with fire dealer, drop it, and fire spear, or a lvl 72 blaze beast who has fire dealer, pain giver, and gives balance blade. Not ideal i know, but thats why I put out a request. Truthfully i'm not looking for any requirements in the fennec fox (As long as it doesn't have like storm damage and stuff like that), I just really want one and can work on it myself.

Mark Firecaster lvl 76

Defender
Apr 09, 2011
toontower on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
XD like i said before, the pets i'm hatching with don't have the best stats at the moment. Its either going to be a lvl 70 cold fire dragon with fire dealer, drop it, and fire spear, or a lvl 72 blaze beast who has fire dealer, pain giver, and gives balance blade. Not ideal i know, but thats why I put out a request. Truthfully i'm not looking for any requirements in the fennec fox (As long as it doesn't have like storm damage and stuff like that), I just really want one and can work on it myself.

Mark Firecaster lvl 76
I can hatch with you I just need gold

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008
Sorry for just now getting back to you, and if you are willing to hatch please just leave a time and date, and what world we should meet in, Once again it's stats don't matter. Thanks again!

Survivor
Sep 04, 2008