Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Treant

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
I read something in another forum about a Myth Treant pet now being offered for sale somewhere in Wysteria. The post was dated November of this year so I assume it might be related to the most recent update. I'm just curious as to whether anyone has come across a Wysteria vendor that offers this?
Thanks!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2014
Hi Tucsonwizard. The Myth Treant pet can be found in Wysteria's pet/ snack shop. The snack/pet shop used to only sell snacks, but recently it added the Myth Treant pet. The pet costs 4000 gold, and the pet comes with a Legendary Treant spell that will deal 370 damage and stun the enemy for 1 round. The directions to get to the pet shop from the place that you start are:
1. Take the first left
2.continue on the path until you can take a right
3.continue down the path to the right until you can take another left
4.continue on the left path until you can take a left again
5.continue on the left path until you reach the death/spirit school
6.the pet/snack shop is right across the street from the doors of the death/spirit school
7. Once you go in the vendor is at the top of the stairs, the vendors name is Begonia WoodWorth

Sorry if I over explained everything, hope this helps.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
Ugh i'm so mad that this pet exists!

I have the myth treant pet that's a hybrid of a satyr and an ortherus, the one that's super rare, and kingsisle releases this new pet that looks exactly like it. My pet isn't not gonna be rare anymore...

lol that's my luck I guess

Aaron GoldenStone

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Erica DuskHorn on Dec 29, 2014 wrote:
Hi Tucsonwizard. The Myth Treant pet can be found in Wysteria's pet/ snack shop. The snack/pet shop used to only sell snacks, but recently it added the Myth Treant pet. The pet costs 4000 gold, and the pet comes with a Legendary Treant spell that will deal 370 damage and stun the enemy for 1 round. The directions to get to the pet shop from the place that you start are:
1. Take the first left
2.continue on the path until you can take a right
3.continue down the path to the right until you can take another left
4.continue on the left path until you can take a left again
5.continue on the left path until you reach the death/spirit school
6.the pet/snack shop is right across the street from the doors of the death/spirit school
7. Once you go in the vendor is at the top of the stairs, the vendors name is Begonia WoodWorth

Sorry if I over explained everything, hope this helps.
Hello Erica and thanks for the response. I found the vendor shortly after my OP and just haven't been back on to read responses. Thanks again! After a disappointing first talent on the Treant I ran across another player with a Myth Imp pet and was able to hatch with them so the Treant has been put on the back burner for a while. I'd been wanting the Myth Imp pet because it gives the spell of the same name. It's typically only available for Arena Tickets which is tough for me because I rarely PVP or Pet Derby.

Delver
Jun 29, 2011
BBallPro7905 on Dec 30, 2014 wrote:
Ugh i'm so mad that this pet exists!

I have the myth treant pet that's a hybrid of a satyr and an ortherus, the one that's super rare, and kingsisle releases this new pet that looks exactly like it. My pet isn't not gonna be rare anymore...

lol that's my luck I guess

Aaron GoldenStone
Hatching a Satyr with an Orthrus may create the hybrid pet called a Traveller, not a Myth Treant. They look similar, but not exactly. They also give different spell cards, so rest assured that your pet is still super rare.