Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

myth pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2011
what is hands down the best myth pet of all time in the game and how do I get it

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Carlos spirit thor... on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
what is hands down the best myth pet of all time in the game and how do I get it
I tend to create general pets now, that would be useful on any wizard school.

I have Enchanted Armaments with Spell Proof, Fairy, Unicorn and am now working in Spell Defy.

Mary

Explorer
Sep 04, 2010
i have been wondering the same thing so far my best is either my meow wing, strange beast, or orthrus

Blaze FireSword lvl 77

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Northlite on Sep 4, 2014 wrote:
I tend to create general pets now, that would be useful on any wizard school.

I have Enchanted Armaments with Spell Proof, Fairy, Unicorn and am now working in Spell Defy.

Mary
Wow Mary, that is a good pet. I have been trying to get a decent looking pet that is as helpful as yours, but so far my ugly old Humongofrog is as good as I can get. I have been hatching with lots of stuff to improve stats, but my armaments have been lame, and my frog (which has spritely, and boosts lots of things too) is still more practical. So for now, it is Bar-Fee the frog doing his jelly dance and poor digestion habits who is helping me through the Spiral!

But I would love to meet up and hatch with you sometime if you are open to it.

--Finn (though my Myth guy is Alric Mythweaver)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FinnAgainWindrider on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Wow Mary, that is a good pet. I have been trying to get a decent looking pet that is as helpful as yours, but so far my ugly old Humongofrog is as good as I can get. I have been hatching with lots of stuff to improve stats, but my armaments have been lame, and my frog (which has spritely, and boosts lots of things too) is still more practical. So for now, it is Bar-Fee the frog doing his jelly dance and poor digestion habits who is helping me through the Spiral!

But I would love to meet up and hatch with you sometime if you are open to it.

--Finn (though my Myth guy is Alric Mythweaver)
Mr. Cookie has many offspring though out the Spiral, lol. I lost count of the hatches, scheduled and random.

Sure can and will hatch with you. Do you have a Central Acct? I am Eastern Time Zone USA, flexible on hours. I also created an album there of pets that I can offer something with. Leaf Foot, Sea Turtle, Lil Siren, Flying Squirrel, not out there are a recent Pegasus Pony (still needs another hatch) and of course the pet that got it all going, thanks to a lucky hatch with a Brave Hound that had Unicorn and Fairy - my many assorted talent FrankinBunnies which have also been hatched a lot with.

My Nightwalker is still in training and he has the defy I want in my armors. So far he has Proof, Defy and Unicorn - am hoping for another healing before I start hatching him with armor pets.

Only draw back with Cookie is it can be an expensive hatch that averages 45,000 gold. I have a few waiting to hatch because of this. Altho I have hatched with many "capable" pets my goal is to pass around talents to those who don't have them to begin with because I was there and know how difficult it is to get hatches.

Mary FrogGem (semi retired in AZ)
Northernlites on Central

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I agree with Mary. My "go to" pet is Enchanted Armament also. I have a few for different situations whether solo or group.
Proof, Defy, Unicorn, Fairy, Sprite.
Proof, Defy, Pierce, Balanceblade, Fairy.
Proof, Defy, Pierce, Fairy, Sprite.

Various other combos more attack oriented too. I find it to be the most useful pet at any level for any school because it allows you have sharpened blades to stack long before learning them. That's a huge advantage at lower levels.

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Northlite on Sep 5, 2014 wrote:
Mr. Cookie has many offspring though out the Spiral, lol. I lost count of the hatches, scheduled and random.

Sure can and will hatch with you. Do you have a Central Acct? I am Eastern Time Zone USA, flexible on hours. I also created an album there of pets that I can offer something with. Leaf Foot, Sea Turtle, Lil Siren, Flying Squirrel, not out there are a recent Pegasus Pony (still needs another hatch) and of course the pet that got it all going, thanks to a lucky hatch with a Brave Hound that had Unicorn and Fairy - my many assorted talent FrankinBunnies which have also been hatched a lot with.

My Nightwalker is still in training and he has the defy I want in my armors. So far he has Proof, Defy and Unicorn - am hoping for another healing before I start hatching him with armor pets.

Only draw back with Cookie is it can be an expensive hatch that averages 45,000 gold. I have a few waiting to hatch because of this. Altho I have hatched with many "capable" pets my goal is to pass around talents to those who don't have them to begin with because I was there and know how difficult it is to get hatches.

Mary FrogGem (semi retired in AZ)
Northernlites on Central
I think I once looked into Central, but I don't remember if I ever set up an account. But maybe I will have to check out your album.

However, beyond that, I am in Eastern time zone. Most nights I am available after 9pm Eastern for a little while, except Thursdays. (But if you are in AZ, it is not Eastern time, it is Western.)

So if you want to set up a time and realm, I'd be glad to meet you, both to hatch, and also just to meet.

--Finn
(Finnigan Windrunner )
(Alric Mythweaver )

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
FinnAgainWindrider on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I think I once looked into Central, but I don't remember if I ever set up an account. But maybe I will have to check out your album.

However, beyond that, I am in Eastern time zone. Most nights I am available after 9pm Eastern for a little while, except Thursdays. (But if you are in AZ, it is not Eastern time, it is Western.)

So if you want to set up a time and realm, I'd be glad to meet you, both to hatch, and also just to meet.

--Finn
(Finnigan Windrunner )
(Alric Mythweaver )
I am EST time for sure living in the New England area..

Since your times are limited and I am more flexible maybe you pick a time or 2 that we can meet on Pixie or Wraith, I used to always use Scarecrow but I have heard this realm is getting a bit odd.

I am usually available from 10 am to 10 pm for meet ups. Keep in mind when I sign on one of my "friends" always seems to be waiting for me to help them, lol, so give me around 15 mins from time given.. I do have something planned for Tues during the day so 9/9 is evening only.

Mary and her Gems

Survivor
Jan 19, 2013
I would also be very interested in hatching with you. I have lots of pets with different talents but training is slow and I am nowhere near my perfect pet. But a big bolster from you would really help so if you can hatch with me plz message.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Elephant Hair on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I would also be very interested in hatching with you. I have lots of pets with different talents but training is slow and I am nowhere near my perfect pet. But a big bolster from you would really help so if you can hatch with me plz message.
We can set up something if you mean me?

Here is a little slow to meet up due to waiting on posts etc. I also don't seem to get notified any more when there is a reply even though I have it watched.. Keep in mind my pet projects are not scientific just casual training to get the talents I wanted into pets for my wizards.

Mary

Hero
Feb 26, 2012
Northlite on Sep 7, 2014 wrote:
I am EST time for sure living in the New England area..

Since your times are limited and I am more flexible maybe you pick a time or 2 that we can meet on Pixie or Wraith, I used to always use Scarecrow but I have heard this realm is getting a bit odd.

I am usually available from 10 am to 10 pm for meet ups. Keep in mind when I sign on one of my "friends" always seems to be waiting for me to help them, lol, so give me around 15 mins from time given.. I do have something planned for Tues during the day so 9/9 is evening only.

Mary and her Gems
Well you are more Eastern than I am, being in the Midwest (but same time zone).

Anyway, how about Tuesday, 9/10, at about 9:15pm, in Pixie Realm, at the Pet Pavillion. I will be there as Alric, most likely with a frog at my side (or a little dragon, which I have been training lately). We can meet in front of the hatchery.

Will that work for you?