Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

my pet never heals me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
I've trained my fire pet to ultra, I have three attacks proof and fairy. I have all my stats completely maxed out and still my pet wont heal me. I just think its so unfair to spend all that time and crowns and my mega snacks to maybe get healed 1 in a hundred times. What is the deal??

Survivor
Oct 26, 2012
Y'know it really baffles me how a pet can cast pixie every round despite not even having their owner attacked, and yet I get a Unicorn casted once every other battle.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
A little while ago Kingsisle changed the may cast rate for pet healing spells, per request from PVPers. Now it casts either very little or a lot in one battle, then not at all. The cast rate was significant lowered.

Morgan DawnRider- 125 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2017
Just wait be patient.
Its a may-cast
Its not 100%

You need good luck

Survivor
Jul 28, 2012
Does you pet even have a "may cast" or does it just give the card

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Something may have been adjusted very recently, because Fairy used to cast quite often and now I'm not seeing it as much.

I have three pets with Fairy, Unicorn and Tower shield may-casts. These pets used to cast Fairy most of all, Tower sometimes and Unicorn almost never. But in the last couple of weeks, I've seen dozens of Unicorns, lots of Towers, and almost no Fairies. On all three pets, the same sudden shift in casting has happened. Ergo, KI might have adjusted the casting rates.

Alia Misthaven