Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My chance of getting a new pet: 0%

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
So here's the thing. I have tried hatching pets to get a differnt one for a while now, but appreantly,fate want's me to stick with my beast pet. So far I have tried 4 times and ened up with the same thing. The first time, my friend and I tried with her Frost Hound and we both got the same thing we already had. So the next day we tried again and she got my beast. I got it too. Yesterday I tried with this other dude, and once more, beasty came back. Today, the first guy I ment didn't have enough gold to hatch with me. When I was about give up, someone with a Firce Hound came. We hatch and, no suprise, I got a beast. Is this a glicth or something

From

Kristen Owleyes 67 Fire
David Crowhammer 31 Life
Grace Darkriver 16 Death
Saffron Thunderweilder 6 Storm

Survivor
Aug 12, 2011
I know how you feel because i was hatching with my crow and i only keep getting crow when i first started with one now i have 13 o well try and try again.

any who getting off topic

i call them pets "plague pets" because no matter how many times you try you get the pet you had and i think its eather that pet is perfect for you or it has a higher change of getting it the ones i know of now are

Life Bat
Ice Hound
Crow
and of what you say the beast pet
Idk of any others

All i can really say is try and try again

Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Yes it is a plague pet becasue I hatch with this other person for a Thunderbird. Low and behold, my egg is fire. Again. Mabye i should stick with the Heckhound I have. Or my Foo dog. *Glares at Blaze beast*

Explorer
Apr 30, 2010
@above try the ice colossus, i got 26 of em from hatches....god i know its a lot but i cant just trash or sell em, not after wasting 50,000 gold

Explorer
Aug 09, 2011
just use a diffrent pet of yours or hatch with a pet that has a lower petagree than your pet (not positive about second idea) one more thing some trolls are plage pets